Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• ladybuglife54
    ladybuglife54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • jeannewilliams545
    Options
    I have just joined 'myfitnesspal' and after reading your story and looking at your pictures and am going to use you as my motivation. I need to loose at least 50 pounds and I hope I can stick to it.
    You look fantastic!
  • lildee300
    lildee300 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job to both you and your husband!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job for sticking it out for a year!! Keep it up!!
  • robbykumar
    robbykumar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well Done you :-)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Every single day people like you inspire me. Honestly its incredible. What a transformation, not just in your physical appearance but in your whole self. I am going to take photos for every 10 lb loss as well, its a nice way to chart progress. Fabulous x
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow! Simply, WOW, a huge WOW!
  • Smsinc
    Smsinc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your encouraging story!! You look amazing!! To God be the glory!!
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING in that last picture!! Such an inspiration - shows just how you can change your life in a year!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    WOW, a fabulous photo album of all the changes you both went through!! I love how you documented 10lb goals and shared them all.. you look simply awesome. I loved them all, from the pigtails in the first shot to the end in front of the Holiday tree in the sexy boots and gorgeous dress. You look healthy, you look proud of yourself, congrats, you've done well!!:drinker: :heart:
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! you look so much YOUNGER! thanks for sharing. I love seeing your progress~
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! u look wonderful:happy:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ! You look fantastic !
  • ldwash405
    ldwash405 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like it...with huge pics and all! I am inspired by a couple of things you said. You said that God created us to be healthy and I really agree with that. He wants to bless us in so many ways, but if we don't live a healthy lifestyle I imagine it's a hinderance to the work He wants to do in us and through us. Also you said that calorie counting is freeing. I didn't think it would be, but that is another one that I have to agree with you on. I can still eat well, but not over eat. Over eating is something that I did for years. I had a slip up one day and went over my calorie limit and I felt so guilty about that. So I am making it a point to stick to my calorie limit and my body is getting used to it. I admire your discipline to stick with your weight loss goals, and I pray that in a year's time I can have a wonderful success story like you and your husbands. Congrats to you both!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WoWzers! Thanks for sharing your most excellent story! Keep up the great work! You look wonderful!!
  • DramaKellee
    DramaKellee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You LOOK so amazing!!! I love how much younger and happier you and your hubby look in the after pictures!! And you are so right in that we need to give all Glory to God for providing us with strength to do this. Thanks for your story.
  • sharonpdx
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful and uplifting post! I started just yesterday and seeing your journey and how fabulous you look today
    really is a confidence builder for me. Thank you so much for posting your photos and thoughts.

Like most of us, I have done many different "diets", "programs", etc. With myfitnesspal I feel that I can change how
    I think about food on a daily basis and be successful. It is interesting to actually see what I am eating and not just
    kind of being aware of it. Funny how much one can eat and not remember that you ate it!

Congrats! and thanks again,
    Sharon:happy:
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! So inspiring not in just the journey of losing weight. But letting everyone know that God is in your corner. In these harsh and questioning times we need to remember that! And you did it so well... Thanks:smile:
  • djgoing
    djgoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are amazing & you look great good work :-)
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you have done amazing! congrats!! :) truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!