Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, and such great work!! Congratulations!
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW you look FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for sharing your journey and your pics. Gives me an incentive and it's a great idea to document your progress. I've only been on MFP for a week but am really looking forward to the future. I had been hemhawing around for a good year before I joined. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. Congratulation on your success!!!!
  • gibernaurocks
    Options
    you look amazing :) Well done. Very inspirational story and pictures. Thank you for sharing that with us. :smile:
  • cmcy24
    cmcy24 Posts: 17
    Options
    This was an incredible post! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Awesome job - love the inspiration. Thanks. And really like the photos with the weight loss milestones - great idea!
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Love the pics showing the changes you have made. Congratulations!
  • Lilpixie39
    Options
    Wow you look really great and thanks so much for sharing your story.This makes me realize that I can do this,I have 30lbs to loose by June.Again thank you.
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring...slow, steady and sure you are reaching your goal. I like it that you are viewing the experience as a life-style change and not a diet. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you have done so well! This post is super inspiring, for one because you didn't lose 57 pounds in four months. This just goes to show how persistence pays off. Well done and thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, congratulations on your many accomplishments!!
  • king1988
    king1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing and an inspiration!
  • Lynn995
    Lynn995 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Persistence and work pays off! Great job and you look amazing!
    Roll Tide - for my fiance, and War Eagle - for my son!
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What an awesome year you had! Looking back at your progress has got to be the BEST part. Great Job, you look AMAZING! :bigsmile:
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    That my friend, is amazing progresss! I love how you have wrote how much weght youve lost on paper and taken a photo of you with it. I think thats a really good idea :) all you hard work has paid off, and you should be so proud of yourself. You look fanastic!x
  • Tjm288
    Tjm288 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job your thread made me cry =)
  • ClosetGuru
    Options
    Your story brought me to tears! You and your husband look great- and its wonderful that you two were able to experience this journey together. You look so much younger and happier! Keep up the good work!
  • opal721
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Very inspiring story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!