Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the amazing wrk.Love the fact that your husband joined in with you. :smile:
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Congratulations!
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an accomplishment! Great job! You look fantastic!
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your post is super-inspiring! Keep up the great work. You forgot to give yourself kudos for showing your son the benefit of trying to improve oneself and sticking to it. Even if he never needs to go on a weight loss journey, he will be able to apply your model to something else meaningful in his life someday.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC. this whole post made me smile. Congrats on all of your hard work paying off :)
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Amazing the difference a year can make...in weight loss and energy and health gained! You should be very proud! Well done and thanks for sharing!
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you for such an inspiring and wonderful post! You look amazing and have accomplished so much this year! Enjoy the pride!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Love your transformation. I'm a shortie too with 50 pounds to lose. Reading your story gives me hope. Thanks for sharing and well done you!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to rock it!
  • LaPipebomb
    LaPipebomb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Way to go! You look great!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • sher71481
    Options
    omg totally different person! Congrats you deserve it because you've done amazing!!! What an inspiration!
  • cineshome
    cineshome Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And more importantly, I can see that you FEEL awesome and happy. Thank you for the inspiration:)
  • nikkiabson
    Options
    You look great! Thanks so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • jenferwake
    jenferwake Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ok your story made me cry!! GOD bless you guys, thats so amazing!! i love before an after pics!! keep up the good work!!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! I love how you have so many comparison pics, too, especially with your hubby. Congrats to you both, you're really looking great!
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fantastic chapter in a life-long journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!