Guess I'm guilty too! :grumble:
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You already did!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Something tell me I should FR all the excited girls replying here!

Fing computer... ^^ above post was supposed to have this quote

holz.. you already did

edit for fing auto correct
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    you know what this thread needs?

more "i thought you meant swap partners" jokes.

"do we swap the clothes we're wearing?"
    "actually, i do have a tip. it's a tip i give everyone at these kinds of parties"
    "can i see who's on the invite list before RSVPing?"
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about hosting a Swap Party. I have been to one in the past and it was a lot of fun. I am planning on doing clothing and accessories. Has anyone hosted one before? And do you have any tips or suggestions? thanks

Friends of mine with children do it all the time, to clear out their children's barely used or softly used clothing/toys etc.

http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/entertaining/everyday-celebrations/host-swap-party-00000000013711/index.html
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    To freaking funny. I didnt know that the swingers called it a swap party.

Well actually we don't or at least I don't. We just call it a swinger or lifestyle party.
    Well I think everyone here is remembering something called a "key swap" party from the 70's or a "wife swap" show from recent television. Swap is such a loaded term I guess. I always think of Swap Meet, even when getting a clothing swap invite and shy away a little due to that idea of knockoffs, damaged wares, or things stolen off a truck.

Yes and people who are responding aren't responding to the clothing aspect of it but the whole swap part and what it's implying ie: swinging.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    woops wrong thread....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    To freaking funny. I didnt know that the swingers called it a swap party.

Well actually we don't or at least I don't. We just call it a swinger or lifestyle party.
    Well I think everyone here is remembering something called a "key swap" party from the 70's or a "wife swap" show from recent television. Swap is such a loaded term I guess. I always think of Swap Meet, even when getting a clothing swap invite and shy away a little due to that idea of knockoffs, damaged wares, or things stolen off a truck.

Yes and people who are responding aren't responding to the clothing aspect of it but the whole swap part and what it's implying ie: swinging.
    That reminds me of the Dharma and Greg episode where Abby and Larry asked Greg's parents about a swap meet and Gregs parents thought they wanted to swing.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So since everyone in here likes the idea of a real "swap party" that swingers attend...I say let's have one! :drinker:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Apparently my concept of a "Swap Party" varies from yours :laugh:
    mine too!!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    So since everyone in here likes the idea of a real "swap party" that swingers attend...I say let's have one! :drinker:

I like the way you think! :wink:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

[/quote
    what time should i be there?
  • treetpflyer
    Options

[/quote
    what time should i be there?

Party starts now and my keys are the one's with a Kroger and Fitness Forum card on them! Make sure you get them!:tongue:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    this thread doesnt deliever!

and i see i'm not the only one. lol, maybe active people are just generally hornier
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    BIG talkers:wink:
  • treetpflyer
    Options
    BIG talkers:wink:

Bring it! Anyone from the Southeast on this thread? Message me. I am game!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    This got wierd real quick
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yeah the title got me too.. we must be dirty, dirty people here on mfc ;)

(but that's how I like it!)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about hosting a Swap Party. I have been to one in the past and it was a lot of fun. I am planning on doing clothing and accessories. Has anyone hosted one before? And do you have any tips or suggestions? thanks

What a cool idea! I've been hearing about this recently and just Googled some links:

Let us know how it goes or what ideas you come up with, have fun and hope you end up with lots of new goodies that fit your style better!:happy: :flowerforyou:

http://www.google.com/search?q=swap+party+tips+for+exchanging+clothes&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7ADFA_en
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Damn. Got all excited for nothing. :wink:

Daniel_Tosh_1.jpg