Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Soda, mayo, buttercream (gag), McDonalds (I don't go there, have not been in many years....the thought of their hash browns especially make me nauseated...) Cheetos, regular icing, Cool Whip, plus I am vegetarian which cuts out all the meat and bacon 'stuff'.....
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Fast food, makes me nauseous just thinking about it. And Oreos, ick.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    humans
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    peanutbutter
    haribo
    pies (sweet ones)
    wine and beer
    pralines
    turkish delight
    any dairy products (milk, whipped cream etc)
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sweets. And it's not like I don't like sweets, they just aren't my favorite thing ever. I much prefer salty over sweet. In fact I've taken to eating desserts first because after I eat something sweet I crave something salty, so if I eat dessert at the end of the meal I then have to go back and something salty after that - therefore eating more. This also explains why my favorite candy ever is chocolate covered potato chips - sweet AND salty AT THE SAME TIME! I don't have to eat anything after it!
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Soda, mayonnaise, margerine, snacky foods like cheetos, smartfood etc. edit to add I really dislike ice cream and cheesecake. Wish I didn't like cannolli because I could eat them everyday.
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    alcohol
    coffee
    chocolate ice cream
    not to fond of beef, pizza or soda
    cottage cheese
    bleu cheese
    raisins
    salami
    twinkies
    coconut
    whole milk
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I don't like pasta, soda, coffee and cheap chocolate. Expensive chocolate is another thing though. I don't crave chips often either.

But how can you not like bacon or mayo?
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Pork chops... It's what I imagine eating people would be like... It's just... No. Bacon Yes. Pork chops No.

That is exactly my feelings right there!! I am with you though, bacon is a yes... the rest of the pig, no.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    sweets! make me sick. If i do have it, i can have a tiny bit, but that's my limit.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and chips. Yuck!

Unless they're Cheese Pleasers, because in that case, I'm all in.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I ate so much of it years ago that I really don't like it. I got too accustomed to frozen yogurt. I LOVE frozen yogurt. Ice cream just tastes too...thick. Bleh.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    This also explains why my favorite candy ever is chocolate covered potato chips - sweet AND salty AT THE SAME TIME! I don't have to eat anything after it!

I have never heard of such a thing. Odd.
  • theplatypus
    Options
    mayonaise, sugary drinks, meat, and most fried foods. I don't ever get cravings for fast food or greasy nastiness
  • meangrl29
    meangrl29 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can't stand cheesecake. they all taste like vomit to me. I only like pizza if it is loaded with onions and olives. I hate pies of any sort & I could go the rest of my life without eating chips (corn or potato) & it wouldn't bother me at all.
    after that list you would think I don't eat junk food but..... my true loves: mayo, bacon, chocolate, peeps & the McRib sandwich. and (before my weight loss journey) I would skip entire meals to eat candy. I'd rather have a bag of M&M's than a steak dinner. My husband says I eat like a 6 year old.
  • meangrl29
    meangrl29 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot my biggest yuck: fresh fruit. it makes dieting more difficult. it's not sweet enough. watermelon & cuties are okay but that's about it. I think my candy addiction has ruined fruit for me. no fresh fruit tastes as good as skittles.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There are very few things I don't like at all, but there are several on "I could never eat again and not miss" list including bacon and most other fatty meats, most cancy and all chewy or hard candy, white bread, soda, milk, especially whole milk.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that I skimmed through about 6 pages in this thread and didn't find any food mentioned that I do not like?? Man, I'm in trouble..:sad:
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cake. I dont eat cake ;) I just had a little bite of our wedding cake just because but other than that, I dont eat it.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Sushi. I find it absolutely disgusting. Good thing, too, because it's so expensive.

And beer. Nasty nasty. No beer gut for me!