Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• HOLLEE85
    Options
    I don't have any :***( I am a food addict and love most food.......The stuff I don't like isn't bad for you.....eggs.....seafood.
  • amberdust
    Options
    high sugar candy, hersheys chocolate (my husband loves the stuff, i don't even want it when its in the house. uhg not even chocolate)

i used to dislike cheesecake but since htye sttarted having it at work i started eating it. now i love it. meh.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings are another thing! Way too much work for that little meat. Nasty, greasy fingers after. Thank goodness my "clean hand obession" keeps me away from wings because I always hear people talking about how good they are. LOL. I also find rotisserie style chicken kind-of gross. I think baked chicken brings back too many memories of school lunch. LOL.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Dunno if its a food, but COFFEE or anything coffee flavored. YUCK!

I'm with ya! Coffee is on my disgust list. Also, what about when you eat a Jelly Belly and it's a coffee one? Ew! :)
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate, donuts, bacon, most meat, Cadbury eggs (vom), Peeps, or 90% of candy, cream or sugar in my coffee, grocery store cake and cupcakes, anything really sweet, etc.

I feel grateful to have a sometimes snobby palette with certain foods because it keeps me from ever bingeing on candy or cake or whatever at work.

Mayo, on the other hand, is delicious....
  • nicolamoonbrains
    nicolamoonbrains Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of pizza or cheese in general! My family can sit around and consume masses of cheese and crackers in an evening but it does nothing for me.

Mayonnaise makes me want to be sick. I literally hate it with a passion.

Bacon I don't like much. Far to salty and just gross.

Ice cream, you can put it front of me and I am more then happy to leave it without even tasting it. As deserts go, it is my least favorite.

I have never eaten a McDonalds in my entire life. I hate everything about them.

Butter I am not keen on. Bit like mayonnaise it just makes me feel sick.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I WISH that I didn't love hot wings ( not buffalo style, though those are ok, too. ).....
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Soda, pizza, taco bell, burger king, donuts, peeps, cake.

I don't dislike these foods persay, but I just don't go crazy over them like ive seen people do lol, or crave them ever. I do have a weakness for chic fil a & seafood though.
  • aylawill
    Options
    Mayo, pop/soda, potato chips, anything with lots of sugar, mr. noodles/ramen, and probably a few other things I can't think of at the moment.
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hate potato chips. They are greasy and disgusting.

Fast food doesn't appeal to me either. It tastes like crap, which is exactly what I feel like I am eating.

Meat is appalling to me, but I haven't eaten it in 9 years, so that could be why.

Edited to add that I hate marshmallows. Always have, even when I was a kid.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    donuts
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Anything breaded and fried is just gross to me.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    i despise mayo.

i don't hate icecream, but it's not my dessert of choice and could easily do without it as opposed to the majority of people who love it.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mayo
    Candy
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes! I just am not a fan, especially not of the icing on them. I also always scrape the icing off of my cake which saves a good chunk of calories and sugar!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Not really a food but beer and cider.
    They are completely pointless - crappy taste, not enough alcohol vs volume and it means constantly peeing all night!

Oh, and pop tarts. Bits of cardbord with jam in the middle.
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't really like cheesecake. 5 bites max, and I'm done.
    And not really a food, but soda/pop/whatever you call it. In the last 7 years, I have drunken one cup of coca cola at a party because I was about to die of dehydration and there was nothing else..
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    Yes, you are very lucky, OP. Pizza is my Achilles' heel... No food comes close to pizza for me.
  • insidious13
    Options
    Mayo, anything sweet, anything chocolate, and anything I am even partially allergic to due to the pollen in the food (i.e. bananas, etc.)
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't like icing.. at all..

And I may be the only person in the world, but I'm not particularly keen on pasta, rice or bread.