Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    alcohol and mayonnaise
  • ashleylelani
    ashleylelani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I"ve always hated mayo and I'm not a big fan of chocolate. People think I'm crazy but all the chocolate candy, cake, and other treats I just wont eat them. I always tell people if you're gonna buy me anything make sure it's not chocolate.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    alcohol and mayonnaise

ew that just sounds gross together like that. lol
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    - Any alcoholic drink
    - Doughnuts
  • fatladysings72
    Options
    Nutella, cake with buttercreme icing, Mounds bars or peppermint patties... ewwww...
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Beer, pasta, soda, donuts, gummy candy, red meat, ribs/wings, white & yellow cake, vanilla icing.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm super picky, don't like chocolate, cake, pie or ice cream. However I do LOVE cookies.
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    McDonalds hamburgers, store bought cakes, pies, regular soda (unless it's tonic for my vodka, or coke for my rum); diet soda.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    HOMINY! ugh-barf!
  • av0cad0
    av0cad0 Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh gosh so many things. Soda, boxed pastries (think twinkies, little debbies etc), mayonnaise, super processed meat (hot dogs), american cheese, processed frozen meals with absolutely no nutritional value .. there are just too many things I'm grateful I don't like
  • mmwerner
    mmwerner Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Diet Soda! Yuck!
  • nomorefear
    Options
    Sodas are a hell no for me. I could drink almost a 2 litter before and now I can't even drink a Coke without feeling like my mouth is fulled with sugar. I drink my diet and maybe some Sprite .
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Fudge. I can't stand the consistency of it! The ONLY fudge I like is a chocolate peanut butter fudge from a candy shop in Helen, Ga. It's 5 hours from where I live and I go to Helen maybe once every 2-3 years so I get it when I'm there, but other than that, I'll pass!

I also really don't like frosting. Cake, I love. Frosting? Much too sweet.

ETA: the more I read others posts the more I realize I dont like lol. Hot dogs (unless its loaded with saurkraut) snack cakes of any kind... anything overly sweet
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    peanut butter, sausages and bbw sauce!
    also raw onions, but that's because of the smell they leave you with :D
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I don't care for almost anything battered and deep fried (except maybe tempura with a really light batter), it's always made me sick. Also not a big fan of anything bacon or bacon flavored. (And now I'm a vegetarian anyway.)

I'm glad I've never smoked or gotten into the habit of daily sodas for more than short periods of time (though I do like the taste of full sugar soda). I have never been able to have more than a sip of any diet soda, with any of the various nasty replacement sweeteners. Yuck.

Most of the other fattening goodies people listed ... yum. I had no idea there were people who didn't like fudge.
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Twinkies, ho-ho's ding-dongs and all those shrink-wrapped pastries. Cakes and cupcakes. Buttercream icing. Jams and jellies. Cream eggs. Cheap candy. Soda. Most sweetened coffee drinks, sweetened creamers. Flavored chips. Sweet pickles or relish. Popcorn.

In case you're wondering how I got fat? French fries, milk shakes, fried chicken and Ruffles.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly adventurous when it comes to food. I like things pretty plain and simple. I didn't even try asparagus until I was in my 30's. I'm sure this list doesn't include everything, but what I can think of right now is: sour cream, coffee and anything with even a HINT of coffee flavor or smell (blech), beer, gin, rum including anything flavored with it, anything peppery/spicy, smelly cheese, cheese with mold, anything with mold, pepperoni, crisco.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    mayonnaise and its foul cousin, tartar sauce
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    cheesecake, american cheese, beer.......
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Nutella

I haven't even tried it, but the thought of it makes me kind of nauseous.