Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Red wine and super sweet coffee drinks.
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Pie. Of any kind. I just don’t like it. Plus soda, fast food (except for the Chik fil a regular chicken sandwich), cheesecake, and cheeseburgers
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Starbucks (also lucky because it's expensive)
    Cake
    Brownies
    Many types of cookies
    Too much chocolate
    Hamburgers (although they don't have to be bad for you)
    Beer

But I love pizza, ice cream, cheesecake, sugary candy, and endless amounts of fruit snacks. So I'm still in trouble. Oh and I adore all soda.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I do not like avocodo's.... I know most wouldn't call it bad but I would consider it a bad food. It's so high in fat and calories that I couldn't let myself eat it if I liked it.

And I have a nut allergy, so I cannot eat any nuts and as good as they are in protein they might as well be a protein rich candy with all the calories and fat in them. I see it as a good thing :)

Lactose intolerance keeps me from overdoing any milk product so that is probably a good thing too, no eating bricks of cheese for me!
  • Serabelle1
    Serabelle1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beer -- and Mayo. Bleck. Or anything smothered in Buffalo Sauce. Oh, and Blue Cheese.
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    cheese and alcohol (any kind)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Mayo and dressings and in general most condiments that most of the time u dont need and they just add extra empty calories
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    mayonaise, nutrigrain, soft drinks, alcohol, tea/coffee
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Any carbonated beverage. And most sugary drinks in general.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I could literally eat pizza 7 times a week.

^^ this!

But fast food burgers I could do without. If I'm going to have a burger, it's not going to be a flat, dry piece of cardboard.
  • Hoebilly
    Options
    I think I got pretty lucky not liking pasta, the only pasta I'll eat is homemade mac & cheese, which while not healthy, is not something I get too often. But tomato sauces, cream sauces, doesn't matter, no thank you!!!
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nutella

I haven't even tried it, but the thought of it makes me kind of nauseous.

Ooh, Nutella is awesome. But my daughter has nut allergies, with hazelnut being one of the most severe, so I don't eat it.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Olives
    Mayo
    Ranch
    Beer
    Soft drinks/Pop
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Beer -- and Mayo. Bleck. Or anything smothered in Buffalo Sauce. Oh, and Blue Cheese.

Remind me not to invite you to our Super Bowl Party. :)
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    cider and wine. used to down cider but now it makes me feel sick.
    and with beer... i need to be in the mood to drink. if i dont feel up for drinking i can nurse a pint for hours, whereas if i have that urge i need 4 before i can stop. But thats not often anymore so i dont feel the need to drink all the time.

chocolate. i wouldnt say i hate it but im glad that i can go without chocolate if need be. i only really crave it when im all hormonal. haha.

but pizza. omg. i would have pizza for 3 meals a day, 7 times a week if i could.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ive never been big on sweets! I eat them but not a lot by any means! So Im lucky I can live without sweets and not miss them one bit!:glasses:

Oh I could also live without flavored or carbonated beverages such as soda, tea, lemonade, koolaid, anything from starbucks......but I do LOVE my beer!:drinker:
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Cream Eggs. My hubby loves them, but I think they are just gross. Its like eating Eagle Brand straight from the can. Which hubby would do as well. lol. There is actually a thing as too much sugar!

Gaah! I LERVE Cadbury Cream Eggs AND I have actually eaten Eagle Brand straight from the can. (I'm not proud of it..but I have)
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Allergic to beer, which is a good thing.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm not fond of cake. It's a texture thing. I like dense coffee cake and banana bread but regular cake just doesn't do it for me.

I don't really like potato chips either.

And ice cream. Meh.

Pop... I only like it if it has booze in it. Haha. Or gingerale for when I am sick.
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, all kinds -- wine, beer, hard liquor, whatever. YUCK!