Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Peeps. Snoballs, and anything made of sticky marshmallow coated in coarse sugar.

It's a texture thing, but my teeth thank me.

So gross.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    most cream based things that aren't deserts, like creamy soups (other than clam chowder), creamy dressings and sauces, butter based sauces, I don't like cooking things in butter, I also don't love pizza, like I like it just fine, but it's easy to say no to it, mayoniasse and most condiments other than mustard and hot sauce, pasta also easy to say no to, brownies, any non chocolate chip or sugar cookie, onion rings, mac and cheese, lots of stuff that's rich because it upsets my stomach.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for take away in general. Maccas, KFC, H'J's, Dominoes etc don't really appeal to me. I do like burgers and pizzas and such but I much prefer homemade or to have it at a proper burger/pizza place.

I do love Chinese and Indian though

I can take or leave crisps, candy (not chocolate though), meringue, custard, pies, donuts etc
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Can't stand box mix cakes and canned frostings, butterfingers, fritos corn chips, ring dings, tastykakes, and jelly doughnut - oh and anything hazelnut flavored..
    To me a jelly donut is a waste of calories, they are terrible!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Oh yes & I despise coconut, in any form. It makes me pukkkkeeee.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    whipped cream. i work at starbucks and if i loved it id probably be about 3000lbs right now lol
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    All dairy products (except for greek and frozen yogurt)
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nutella! I think im the only person that doesnt like it.
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cheese. And most dairy.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Er... um.... I eat EVERYTHING.
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Regular potato chips, Fritos, Twizzlers (I only like the ones with the filling inside), Oreos (they're okay but i get tired of them really quickly), McDonalds/Burger King, and BBQ chicken (I dislike barbecue sauce), French/Italian/A Thousand Islands dressing, waffles, and bacon
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Booze of any kind, I hate the taste and the way it makes you feel. I also hate Subways bread, the smell of it makes me want to vomit.
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    beer...
  • penni214
    penni214 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Most people have a problem with veggies and water... Love them! I have a problem with diet soda and red meat!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    egg yolks, coffee, beer, sushi, pasta/noodles, french fries, fudge, most pies, alcohol, subway, hotdogs or other tube shaped meats (LOL, no comments!), pepperoni, mayo or any mayonnaise-based salads (potato salad, macaroni salad), mac and cheese, lobster, oysters, jelly/jam/honey, frosting/icing, gravy, meatloaf.

Yet some how I managed to get/be fat.
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate, fried chicken, store bought cookies, cake, cupcakes.

Unfortunately, my love of cheese more than makes up for it.:ohwell:
  • Vnpartyof5
    Options
    Melted cheese. So gross!