Juicing

2»

Replies

• njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    I am with you anyway you can get the required servings I am for so if juicing works for you then thats good enough....I just wish I could eat healthy at night instead of reaching for foods like crackers and such instead of drinking tea and getting more rest...

202554.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    I'm thinking of getting a juicer too. The Montel Williams one looks pretty awesome so I'm thinking of trying that one.
  • I really enjoy juicing because I wasn't getting anywhere near the recommended amount of vegetables that i needed.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    I just got mine this afternoon! I'm so excited. My fiancee has already made us a couple of drinks. Veggies are so good. Yummy!
  • khillman77
    khillman77 Posts: 66
    ok I haven't juiced in a couple of weeks, so today I decided I was going to juice, and now I'm so full I feel like throwing up. Is this normal?
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    ok I haven't juiced in a couple of weeks, so today I decided I was going to juice, and now I'm so full I feel like throwing up. Is this normal?

Maybe its the sugar content. If you haven't done it in a while, you're body probably felt a little shocked. Like a sugar rush. Maybe cut it with some water till you reacclimate yourself to it...???

Or add lots greens. That way you fill on nutrients, but less fructose. Greens with a little strawberry is really good. Looks like sewage, but tastes like heaven, lol.
This discussion has been closed.