13»

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    awesome!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great photos!! My rings were too tight to wear at one stage. Your hand, your body and your face all look amazing. But you were pretty before, too!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great idea to compare hands! Great pics! Great progress! Love the way you have done your nails in the skinny hand! Thank you for sharing.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    my neck and hands are always skinny,rest of my body wouldn't follow the example...LOL!
    beautiful NSV...
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    LOVE the skinny dress! Where can I get one?

thank you! I got it at JcPenney
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Well done...you look great! I took no pictures at the beginning and wish I had. I'd noticed my hands/wrists were getting smaller and none of my rings fit the finger purchased for. My Mum keeps mentioning my slimmer hands :)
  • petersonabt
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Your hand looks great LoL and looking at your profile pic, you look pretty amazing too!!!
    I noticed in a comment that someone else made that you were picking up your hubby? Are you a military wife? Im a Marine wife myself :)

Im a navy wife :) we are going threw our third deployment...each one I said would be the time I would loose weight...this time I finally did it...so really excited for him to come home. I wore a dress the first deployment almost like the one I got this time (must really like that kind lol) but I looked 6-7 months pregnant in it :( didn't even realize it till I started looking through old pics. denial is an awful place to be lol
  • petersonabt
    Options
    I love this post because when I took a "before" picture of my hand, I thought I must be the only one who does this! Happy I'm not alone :-) One of my big goals is for my wedding ring to fit again! I could've resized the ring, but decided to resize myself instead. You look great, by the way! Thanks for sharing :-)

Nope not alone lol. I didn't do the before pic on purpose though lol. im just a nerd who takes weird pics sometimes lol. I forgot about it but been going through old pics lately and was like oh wow. lol
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is one sexy hand!! And the body attached to is as well! :) Great job!
  • tresamies
    tresamies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you tel us what you did to get there! I am curious..you loook fab...
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Haha - this is so awesome! LOVE IT! Congrats on your great progress and dedication. Keep up the great work of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for you! :o)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I wished I had taken more before pics including hands, but I didn't. Great job!!! you look wonderful
  • simplyk8
    simplyk8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I like the change up in the before/after pics. I think I might take some of those for when progress seems slow. What a difference!
  • petersonabt
    Options
    Well done...you look great! I took no pictures at the beginning and wish I had. I'd noticed my hands/wrists were getting smaller and none of my rings fit the finger purchased for. My Mum keeps mentioning my slimmer hands :)

I wish I had more in-betweens but I think I finally started realizing my weight problem and so I avoided the camera.
  • petersonabt
    Options
    Can you tel us what you did to get there! I am curious..you loook fab...

some of it was my daughter lol when I got pregnant with her I got really sick. I really didn't gain much. the doctors told me "its okay you have plenty of fat for her to feed off of" kinda was an eye opener. lol.

Last year I changed my diet completely and started exercising regularly. I pretty much count everything that goes into my mouth. I do have off days and have days that aren't so great but for me this was a lifestyle change not just a short term diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!