What did everyone work out today?

Options
hey guys, weather is terrible in London today so decided to do abit of cleaning. I'm now about to do the 30 day shred and 6 week 6 packs.

Just wondering what everyone elses training has consisted of today.

Much love.

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Whew....its only 6:44 am here. But I will be doing back today.
  • neverend
    neverend Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hula Hooping and skipping!
  • Jerodhold
    Options
    Today is kinda an off day for me, so I'm working on body parts that don't get much attention in my normal routine, so I'm doing abs, calves, and forarms today.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I did "The Biggest Loser" thing on my Kinect. It's stupid and kind of rubbish but it gets me moving for half an hour. I'll probably play one of the dance games later for half an hour to an hour for fun.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    A lower body workout while avoiding knee flex. Good luck with that, eh?
  • mattyb1971
    Options
    Also in London today - cold outside! I went to the hotel gym and did 28 minutes of elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill.
  • UncleRiotous
    Options
    I'm in Croydon (sort of London). 24 mile bike ride (mixture of off road and on road) which burned around 2000 calories.
  • Rusty675
    Options
    Spent an hour on my legs. 43 Sets later... I can just about walk.

Oh, I done some Ab work and lower back stretching.
  • SlimEsq
    SlimEsq Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Started the day with a 90 minute Bikram Yoga class!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Today I am training my body for running errands....
    I have driving to do almost every day next week.. Ya, I know.. cry me a river... But I have chronic Migraines and have found that resting up before a busy week keep,the chronic pain at bay a little better

So I will exercise my knitting and reading muscles today.
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    In Icelands here and i went to the gym and did 60 min cardio and some weight lifting
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme and possible a Body Revolution Cadio dvd. That's assuming I actually get out of bed, lol!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I did 40 minutes of cardio (elliptical & walking on the treadmill) and about 35 minutes of lifting (it was a leg day!) all for about 700 calories. Tomorrow is my day of rest and I'll be back at it on Monday for another 6 days
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Taught a 1 hr Zumba class with my fabulous ladies!!! Doesn't even feel like exercise...soo much fun!!!
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    1 hour of boot camp with weights and cardio, burned 605 calories. Love that class!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm in London as well. Just finished Turbofire - Fire 45 :smile:
  • aliparry
    aliparry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just 4 miles in the sleet this afternoon! Was horribl but felt good afterwards
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    9 mile run. (15K)
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today was heavy squat day!
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I cycled to my parents (about 5mins) and then cycled back taking a very convoluted route making it 15 minutes.