Replies

• kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday!
  • JudyHarris616
    JudyHarris616 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ran Week 3 Day 1 this morning. I don't understand why it should be hard to run 3 minutes!! It has been a long time since I have run any length of time! I am looking forward to running (at least most of the way!) my first 5k in March and would like to at least be in the middle of the pack! I will be happy to share the journey with those of you who are also working on the C25K or Ease into 5K programs. This is my second time to attempt the program so I am really hoping to stick with it this time!!
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am completed week 1 day 3 yesterday and it is my first time doing the program, i am amazed at the results in just three sessions.. I am still not sure when it is ok to move to the next week. Does anyone know?
  • TheMisses22
    TheMisses22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am completed week 1 day 3 yesterday and it is my first time doing the program, i am amazed at the results in just three sessions.. I am still not sure when it is ok to move to the next week. Does anyone know?

I am taking off 2 days between weeks. I thought I read that 2 days is what is recommended. Good Luck with week 2. I start on Friday. :)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm on week six after a setback or two. Bit further on than you are looking for, but feel free to add me. I'd be happy to share my personal experiences with the program.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I started recently but got hindered the weekend (had a gas leak so had the stay in the house with the workmen fixing it) so am back on it tomorrow. On week 2 day 2, hope I haven't got to go back to week 1. Feel free to add me.
  • Hossie79
    Hossie79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just starting!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the App. As soon as I get an OK from the foot doctor, I'm starting.
  • rcoll89
    Options
    i'm just starting! i've only completed w1d2 so far, trying to stay on a schedule of monday/wednesday/friday and giving myself the 2 day break over the weekend.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just started this last week, again. for the second time. I couldn't get through week 1, day 1, then the dreaded flu hit our house.. So today I re-started the Cto5K. I downloaded the app... great tool. Feel free to add me. I need a lot of support, since I have no self motivation and lack will power.. LOL>