Your fast food favorite ....

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    245745566_mcgangbang_1_xlarge.jpeg

get rid of half the bread and the fish and you've got something there....
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

yes. that's not appetizing at all. i feel like i should call the cops and report a double cheeseburger raping a fish patty. but i won't because i don't want to be called to testify.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    When I was bulking I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. When I was done ordering, she bet me I wasn't going to eat it all. Two mcgangbans, 20 nuggets and medium fries latter, I just smiled at her when I went back to get my sundae.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    i used to like the Gino's Giant when i was a kid.

i like the Carl's Jr. Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken sandwich.

i like the Arby's Reuben, although one of my friends on MFP considers that darn near blasphemy. i don't care, it's a decent enough fast food version of a Reuben.

that's about it for me.
    I think the question was "meal" not "meals" LOL! You are revealing too much about yourself! :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    When I was bulking I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. When I was done ordering, she bet me I wasn't going to eat it all. Two mcgangbans, 20 nuggets and medium fries latter, I just smiled at her when I went back to get my sundae.

I wouldn't be able to open my mouth that wide to eat that....so tell me your secret..

Heh..
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Was it ever concluded whether pizza is fast food?
  • dinosnopro
    Options

It's a mcchicken in the middle, some people do throw half the bun away.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Steak burrito at Chipotle with a side of guacamole and a bag of chips. (I use the chips to scoop out the excess filling (which also makes it easier to find the occasional chunk of fat if the guy trimming it gets lazy) while I also eat the burrito.)
  • dinosnopro
    Options

little caesars? yes....sit down and wait for it? no

That's my opinion.
  • dinosnopro
    Options

I wouldn't be able to open my mouth that wide to eat that....so tell me your secret..

Heh..

You have to smash it down a bit.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

no. it turns out that it's health food. clean, paleo-friendly health food.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite Fast Food meal is Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss burger, with a quarter pounder and fries from McDonalds and a large coke. Get them all togo and eat in front of TV
  • dinosnopro
    Options
    Steak burrito at Chipotle with a side of guacamole and a bag of chips. (I use the chips to scoop out the excess filling (which also makes it easier to find the occasional chunk of fat if the guy trimming it gets lazy) while I also eat the burrito.)

I have never ate there.:grumble:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

i think in the official Venn diagram all fast food = junk food and pizza = junk food but pizza =/= fast food i think that was the result of our final vote, but who knows.

and yeah, when you factor in the little ceasar's hot and ready pizzas it's basically a free for all up in this piece
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bean burrito with no onions from Taco Bell. I get a strong craving for one every now & then. And, yep. I will totally go get one if the craving hits me hard enough. ;)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Me either.....grrr.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

yes. that's not appetizing at all. i feel like i should call the cops and report a double cheeseburger raping a fish patty. but i won't because i don't want to be called to testify.

Would it be acceptable if it was a chicken in there instead?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Heh..

Unhinges jaw....lmao
  • konfidentialglitter
    Options
    Wendys baked potatoe with cheese and bacon spicy chicken sandwich with a natural lemonade. I also love pizza
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Unless you live in a country where there are none, you have no excuse. In fact, if you live in a country where there are none, you should seriously consider moving. As far as fast food goes, it's mostly delicious *and* satisfying.