Your fast food favorite ....

Options

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Steak burrito at Chipotle with a side of guacamole and a bag of chips. (I use the chips to scoop out the excess filling (which also makes it easier to find the occasional chunk of fat if the guy trimming it gets lazy) while I also eat the burrito.)

I have never ate there.:grumble:

Unless you live in a country where there are none, you have no excuse. In fact, if you live in a country where there are none, you should seriously consider moving. As far as fast food goes, it's mostly delicious *and* satisfying.

sounds like I will be driving tomorrow.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt

You probably hear this all the time, but congratulations of your weight loss....
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have a soft spot for KFC and chicken shish kebabs. I also quite like fish and chips.

I allow myself one treat night a week. Depending on what i fancy.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Was it ever concluded whether pizza is fast food?

little caesars? yes....sit down and wait for it? no

That's my opinion.

OK, got it. I need to go back into *another* thread decrying the evils of fast food as I just realized that I don't eat it.....brb....
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt

You probably hear this all the time, but congratulations of your weight loss....

Well thank you...still have a ways to go. ;)
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Being bad (don't laugh) Mcdonalds Big Mac meal with no meat and extra lettuce! :love:

After evaluating the picture of the Mcgangbang, I now get it. It's a chick in the middle of two beefs...:blushing:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Qdoba would be mine (I think Chipotle is an equivalent or similar chain but more popular?)

They have good chicken queso burritos. And nice Mexican gumbo too!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    After evaluating the picture of the Mcgangbang, I now get it. It's a chick in the middle of two beefs...:blushing:
    And you have big red lips on your *kitten*. Did you know that? :smokin:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    carls jr... I like the teriyaki burguer, or the guacamole burguer... daamn i just got hungry!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt

Well thank you...still have a ways to go. ;)

Reported for hijacking
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    245745566_mcgangbang_1_xlarge.jpeg

get rid of half the bread and the fish and you've got something there....

It's chicken. But you're onto something here removing the middle breads.

We shall call it Le McGangBang Lite.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Was it ever concluded whether pizza is fast food?

i think in the official Venn diagram all fast food = junk food and pizza = junk food but pizza =/= fast food i think that was the result of our final vote, but who knows.

and yeah, when you factor in the little ceasar's hot and ready pizzas it's basically a free for all up in this piece

I am not sure (because I'm still working through the emotions), but I think my feelings might be hurt because you called pizza junk food right now
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Being vegetarian and gluten-avoidant somewhat limits my fast food choices. The things I do eat sometimes are: Jimmy John's #6 unwich (hold the mayo); Chipotle salad with tons of lettuce, black beans, guac, cheese, and both tomatillo salsas (hold the dressing), Taco Bell veggie cantina bowl or Taco Bell tostada. If I am desperate because it's the only place open and/or decide just to eat the damned wheat and pay the consequences, I'll have a BK Veggie (hold the mayo, no cheese) and small onion rings without the sauce.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I love chicken fried rice, which is probably the most boring thing you can get at a Chinese takeaway. (Does Chinese takeaway count?). It's not something I'd eat in a Chinese restaurant, only a take-away.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Right down the highway, quickly from one to the other so nothing gets too cold, wait to eat it all at once......THE perfect fast food meal.....

White Castle clam strips
    McDonald's BicMac & vanilla shake
    Burger King onion rings
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I have issues with McDonald's ketchup. I can only eat their breakfasts, and the grilled chicken sandwich is okay. (I love the sausage, and egg Mcmuffin.)

My favorite fast food burger is the Western Bacon six dollar burger from Carl's Jr.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ohh that reminds me, I do love Taco Bell. But here in the UK Im sure theres only a few dotted around and the nearest one to me is in Lakeside Shopping Centre. So on the rare occasion i go there, i must have a taco bell!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Now I want Chipotle....:love:

I also love Jack in the Box spicy chicken sammich, no cheese! Cheese makes it nasty.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Wendy's double stack
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I eat fast food everyday out of convenience and budget lol a habit i need to break but when youre at work and straving and have 10 fast food places in your parking lot with $2 meals you eat... its all pretty gross!!!, so i dont have a fav... but not run of the mill fast food my fav is probably pizza any good pizza...