Are you having an Alcohol Free January ?

Options
13»

Replies

• AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    I haven't had a drink in I want to say just about six years. Never was a big drinker before that either.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    No....Way....In...Hell
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Not on purpose! :drinker:

You and me both sista.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I rarely drink and we're TTC.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any since December 2, 2102. But, that's only because it's counter to my diet. I still love beer, and can't wait til I get to where I can mix some back in.

Can we go get tipsy in your time machine?
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Personally for me it's a step too far. I have had a few drinks, but nothing much. I am not really missing it, especially after Christmas. My diet is definitely helping me to drink less. Liquid donuts, the thought is gross but true
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Thank you for the words of encouragement.
    Good luck to everyone to lose the unwanted weight.- I wish you all a healthy and fit 2013.
    Ian
  • mamamakes
    mamamakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I usually drink every Friday & Saturday night, it had become a habit after years of doing it, but I have given it up completely. The weekend before last was my first one without any alcohol and I did really struggle. Last weekend was so much easier, mainly because I bought a treadmill - Its taking my mind off missing wine...and I lost 5lb in my first week, I'm sure that is because I've had no wine. I'm feeling great.
  • lisbethschopenhauer
    Options
    I have the-alcohol-free life :D;)
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Update 31st January 2012.
    Well - The month of January has gone and I haven't had a single drop of alcohol. I knew alcohol had a lot of calories, but I'm surprised to have dropped 12 pounds in 31 days.
    How is your "drinking" and how is the weight loss going ?
    Best wishes.
    Ian