How often to you...

Options
13»

Replies

• stillfine2013
    stillfine2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies, lets me know that I am not crazy. I weigh every day and night. The night weigh in is just for kicks and giggles.... :)
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Once a week (On Fridays), I find if I start weighing myself every day I start to focus too much on the number.
  • green_owl
    green_owl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I’m eating good and exercising regularly, I weigh myself every other week.
    If I’m off the track for a while, I start checking scales every day, just to see the "damage" :))
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    weigh myself twice a day .Trying to break that habit. i'm trying to get back to the same weigh that I was last feb. According to my dumb lol scale I've gained 7 pounds ugh.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every time I walk by the scale :glasses:

Well maybe not that often, but I do weigh in every morning, naked, after using the bathroom and before my morning coffee and THAT is the weight that I count. I often weigh again at the end of the day, just to see if what I ate had any effect on things like water retention. Some people weigh once a week... some, never. As long as you realize going into it that weight fluctuates constantly and that number is only as important as you make it, then you'll do fine.