124»

Replies

• mariamejia83
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great. Keep it up! =)
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I am just starting (only a month in) and have the same starting weight that you did.

Congrats and keep up the amazing work!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    FABULOUS job! You look amazing!
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so awesome . I as well have approx. 70 lbs. and looking at your pics is very motivational. I will have to do the same .Thanks.. What's your favourite excersize??
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Awesome *fist bump*
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. You know, whenever I'm feeling a bit unmotivated I come up here and browse through the success stories for some inspiration, and I never thought that I would actually be inspiration to others. And knowing that gives me even more motivation to keep going strong, and hopefully in a few months I'll be able to post my 100lbs lost success story.

Someone asked if I did the c25k, I didn't but I think I used the same principle, intervals. I started out 5mph/4mph intervals, and am now up to 6mph/7mph intervals with 8mph sprints. Whenever someone asks me how to start being a runner, intervals really are the key.

Someone else asked my favorite exercise lol, well, I guess running is in the lead of that list. I switch up everything else that I do all the time but running is something that I do every day. Just the feeling of accomplishment that I get from it, that I'm still this rather chunky chick but hey I just ran 5.75 miles in an hour, yea I feel like a bamf lol. Lifting is in close second for the same reason, I like being a woman who lifts heavy. And Insanity is by far still the greatest workout dvd set to me. I don't do it too often because my little one doesn't nap for too long, but whenever I do, even after getting stronger and more endurance with my other exercises, it still kicks my butt and makes me feel sore as hell the next day.

And for those of you who are like me and just really enjoy the fitness aspect of this journey, I highly suggest making fitness goals. It's much more motivating than worrying about that number on the scale, and when meeting the fitness goals that number will go down with it. I started out with a goal of being able to complete a prt (my husband is navy) the men's version, not the womens, and I can. My new goals are to be able to do a pull up, and to compete and finish the tough mudder next year.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Amazing ! Congrats :drinker: :drinker:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Talk about change! Wonderful job! :)
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing, such an inspiration. I am similar, I am 5" 5, started off at 255 lbs, currently at 219 lbs, goal is 183 lbs for now, if i reach that goal, i hope to keep going!! You have really motivated me to keep going :smile:
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! You look great, and I agree with taking pictures throughout the journey!
  • maglrod
    maglrod Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great!! Love your comment about exercising now and running. My goal is to get to that point too. Keep up the great job you're doing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!