What food is your weakness?

Options
What food shouldn't you buy cos you can't have it in the house?If it even makes it home?I'm pretty bad with mine.I don't buy it cos when I start eating it I literally end up inhaling it!

Chocolate,cake of any kind,especially cheesecake,nutella and milo.I don't buy doughnuts cos I go to town on those bad boys!!I All my restraint out the window.Therefore I don't even think of buying it.

Is anyone like this?

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    ice cream!! I can polish off a pint of Ben&Jerry' s in no time and still have room for more!!
  • kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a big weakness for french fries!
  • gappletree
    Options
    Brown sugar cinnamon pop-tarts should be illegal. I also have problems with brownies, cookies, and bagels. Oh, bagels....
  • cmls10
    cmls10 Posts: 16
    Options
    chocolates, cookies, and ice cream
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    cereal, coco krispies
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Red Wine! So hard to not drink the entire bottle!
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    Hmmm where do I start! chocolate,potato chips,ice cream... I don't buy them anymore but I'm still getting through xmas chocolate moderately. LOL Rose with milo :)
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hmmm where do I start! chocolate,potato chips,ice cream... I don't buy them anymore but I'm still getting through xmas chocolate moderately. LOL Rose with milo :)

It should be banned Kaz.It's evil.
    Delicious evil ;)
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and reese's peanut butter cups.

Several months ago I bought a jumbo bulk box of peanut butter cups for my husband. He buys them almost every day from the convenience store on the way to work and we were trying to save money... thus, the reason I bought them in bulk. Bad idea. I ended up eating almost the entire box within a few weeks (I wasn't actively counting my calories back then). Needless to say, he's now required to buy them from the convenience store LOL.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and white pasta.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake is probably the only food that I couldn't have in the house.
  • christsgirl00
    Options
    I'm especially bad with anything salty...French fries, potato chips, tortilla chips and salsa, etc.
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lol..everything posted above! (except milo - I don't know what that is..)
  • sevin2
    sevin2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter easter eggs..... LOVE them! Thank God they are only available 3months of the year!
  • RoseDarrett
    Options
    Ice cream and reese's peanut butter cups.

Several months ago I bought a jumbo bulk box of peanut butter cups for my husband. He buys them almost every day from the convenience store on the way to work and we were trying to save money... thus, the reason I bought them in bulk. Bad idea. I ended up eating almost the entire box within a few weeks (I wasn't actively counting my calories back then). Needless to say, he's now required to buy them from the convenience store LOL.

My husband hates reese's peanut butter cups but I LOVE IT!!This makes me want some NOW!!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Donuts. Before i started my journey, i ate 18 in one week without getting sick. Tells you how bad i was off.
  • RoseDarrett
    Options
    Lol..everything posted above! (except milo - I don't know what that is..)

It's a very yummy chocolate drink that comes in coarse powder form.I did so well living overseas,not back in Australia,it's a battle.Lol.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. Sweet, sticky, luscious evil disguised in cinnnamon. And you can get even more frosting, which of I do of course. That sh$T is gooooooood!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    For me, Donuts, nutella also, and CHIPS!! i can eat a ton, so i try not to have them in the house! haha
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, absolutely anything that is chocolate, has chocolate near it, on it, under it, around it, in it....you name it, it is like crack to me, my heart rate has increased just thinking about it. Goodness I love chocolate