Options
    MILKY BAR!! I felt like a milky bar all day today. *Cries* lol
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips!
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    Hmmm where do I start! chocolate,potato chips,ice cream... I don't buy them anymore but I'm still getting through xmas chocolate moderately. LOL Rose with milo :)

It should be banned Kaz.It's evil.
    Delicious evil ;)

Aww maybe I shouldn't have it as a hot drink then you wouldn't see it! :smile:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    icecream...

i dont keep it in the house and if have to put some in the shopping cart then its a single serve Edy's cup...and thats it...

i will eat an entire tub, a gallon even in a day or two...so disgusting!
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks of any kind..pretzels, chips, doritos, popcorn..I never met one I didn't like and could eat the whole bag if I put my mind to it.(though truthfully most of the time it was mindless eating, lol) I have not had any ot those things since September, and I can honestly say that I don't crave them anymore. I have found the same to be true with sweets. Haven't had any of those since September either. Happy not to crave!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    chips, pizza, Jax, iced coffee, hot wings, Chinese food, fried pickles. I am sure there are more.
  • militarymommie44
    Options
    I love pasta and Bread and will over eat it
  • brickman76
    brickman76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts-- Chocolate old fashion i have beeh eating them since i was 4 yrs old, iam 43 now. MEL-O-CREAM RULES.....
  • LupitaWins12
    Options
    Sweets..any, chocolate, you name it!!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Avocado!!

Ok.. and Artichoke dip.. lol

I've found alternatives for most other things..

I still eat chocolate occasionally (like today sigh)
    lol
  • ImagineAWorldLikeThat
    Options
    Ice cream, sweetness and any kind of soft cheese a la Alouette.

I had a serving of Ben & Jerry's today and had to run water into the carton to ruin it so I could throw it away.
    I can't even bring sweets into the house. If I buy a box of Skinny Cow ice cream cones I'll have a ring of chocolate around my mouth and a guilty look like a 4 year old in like, 10 minutes.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anything savoury or salty - dorito's, potato crisps, crackers can't help myself....just keep eating them till they are all gone....
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    it used to be Twinkies but now it's cheeseburgers-
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    CARBS!!!! Especially bagels.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Crispy M&Ms.

I can resist almost anything else, but I have one of those colourful little b@stards and I lose a couple hours. Wake up on the ground covered in chocolate and colourful stains on my fingers.

I am an m&m werewolf
  • SierraGotFat
    Options
    BREAD.asdfghjkll I could eat all of it :x
    Also bagels,trail mix,granola,peanut butter,chocolate spread,chocolate chips and buttered popcorn.
    Basically all that is tasty and full of carbs.
  • lulabellarama
    lulabellarama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Crumpets, theyre not so bad in themselves, but I have to have them loaded with butter
    Soft cheese, brie, camembert, cambozola etc
  • laurabeckshaffer
    laurabeckshaffer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Junk, junk, junk! Cookies especially oreos! Anything sweet and chocolate!
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Oreos (they are of the devil), and pizza. But pizza is ok because I have to share with the family and they will eat it before I get to over indulge. ;)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    donuts is my biggy. chocolate things and cheese/dairy are others. Any dessert just about can be.