You know what really grinds my gears?

Options
SereneRose
SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
That the majority of food that tastes orgasmic :love: is bad for me and the good stuff doesn't leave me as satisfied as the bad. :sad:
I love a cheese salad can eat it every day but never hits that sweet spot like a moist chocolate cake or a portion of fish and chips.

What grinds your gears?
Lets do it Griffin style! :tongue:

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Aspartame grinds my gears.
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    people that eat Turtles...........I will get all of you!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    cheese.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That the majority of food that tastes orgasmic :love: is bad for me and the good stuff doesn't leave me as satisfied as the bad. :sad:
    I love a cheese salad can eat it every day but never hits that sweet spot like a most chocolate cake or a portion of fish and chips.

What grinds your gears?
    Food is neither bad or good.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    What grinds my gears?

Telling people that you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight, only to see them do it anyway.

Oh, and when your relief at work never shows up on time. But that usually causes a gear to pop completely.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Stones that get inside the gearbox.

You are better off cutting down rather than cutting out for your own sanity. Nothing wrong with fish and chips, pie and mash, sticky toffee puddings etc. From April to November 2012 I ate that stuff regularly and smashed through my weight loss goal (see the banner below). In fact, I'm now eating more and am no more focused on losing weight.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    People who say they struggle to eat enough calories....just...grr...(no offense, I'm just jealous!)
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    People who say they struggle to eat enough calories....just...grr...(no offense, I'm just jealous!)

Also people who say they "forget to eat"
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I love a cheese salad can eat it every day but never hits that sweet spot like a moist chocolate cake or a portion of fish and chips.

What grinds your gears?

Well I have to just agree without you!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not putting the clutch down?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Science is merely your opinion.

I'm a special snowflake.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    What grinds my gears? People that think they can't eat whatever they want and loose weight.
    You can eat whatever you want, honestly... you just can't eat it *whenever* you want... massive difference! My goodness, enjoy your food, enjoy your life.

Also.. when people talk to me before my first sip of coffee. Stab to kill.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    "Why wouldn't you eat the cake? You're thin so you shouldn't worry about that. Anyway you won't put on weight because being thin is in your genes."

Yeaaaah...
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Not putting the clutch down?

QFT
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options

Also.. when people talk to me before my first sip of coffee. Stab to kill.

Y.E.S.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my god i cant afford to think about all the food i love that will pile on the pounds if i ate as much as i wanted lol :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    What irks me is that people knew i was on this weight loss journey and bought me clothes for christmas. Yeah, the thought counts but seriously, in my old size? You could have asked me. It makes me feel like my own family doesn't even look at me.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    People that tell me

"Well it was EASY for you to lose the weight! I'm different, I have (insert BS excuse here) holding me back"

I used to machine gun them with, Well I have had 3 major back surgeries, I have 6 plates & 24 screws in my spine, along with permanent nerve damage that makes walking/running excrutiatingly painful at times, also this screwed up thyroid that when my meds are not working wreaks havoc on my life with a rollerocaster of depression and inability to lose weight no matter how hard I try, BUT please tell me your issues!

Now I just sarcastically say "You poor dear" and walk away..........I count this as growth:tongue:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    There is this crowd of weight watchers types at my gym that will always say at the end of body pump or circuits or something like that "a half hour class just isn't enough"

You know what? You are doing it wrong then! Put on more weight, squat parallel, get off your knees when doing press ups, do sit ups with your abs, not your neck and do all the reps, THEN it will be enough!

Grrrrrrr!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    women's suffrage

*ducks