What was for breakfast??

Options
I have gotten off track :mad: :grumble: so I am back and I am reporting to everyone what I am eating.... If you would like to report what you had that is great but you don't have too.

16 oz fat free cappuccino
banana
1 cup Total raisin bran cereal
1/2 cup skim milk

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I have gotten off track :mad: :grumble: so I am back and I am reporting to everyone what I am eating.... If you would like to report what you had that is great but you don't have too.

16 oz fat free cappuccino
    banana
    1 cup Total raisin bran cereal
    1/2 cup skim milk
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs fried with no oil on a Teflon skillet:smile: That was an hour ago , so in another hour I will have lettuce salad, with two tablespoons of fat free dressing. I split my meals into five a day.:smile:
  • DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today Brekky was great... A toasted whole wheat english muffin with a tablespoon of Kraft Light Peanut Butter &* 3 small slices of Maple Leaf Cdn. Back Bacon with a cuppa Coffee, Splenda to sweeten & whitened by 2 tbsps. of skim milk....yummmm
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    coffee,

and a protein shake made with:

1 cup fresh strawberries
    1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
    1 scoop egg white protein powder

The strawberries are so good right now! Go get some, seriously!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Strawberry Nutrigrain Bar ( 140 Calories) and a tangerine.

And a bottled water.
  • gretchenroberts03
    Options
    Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with 1 cup of skim milk, 2 ounces in cereal 6 ounces to drink
    and about twenty minutes ago a small apple. Don't forget you vitamins!
  • a035735
    a035735 Posts: 3
    Options
    2 toasted frozen waffles
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I had 2 breakfast biscuits:
    2 biscuits: 50 cals each
    half a Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedge: 18 cals
    2 Fit & Active turkey bacons: 30 cals each=60
    1/4 cup (uncooked) egg substitute: 30 cals

Total of 208 cals

Scrambled the eggs, cooked bacon until crisp. Place each biscuit into the well of an un-greased nonstick (12-hole) muffin pan. Press dough up the sides of each well to the edge. Pile on the cooked eggs on the biscuits, crumble bacon add ontop of eggs & add cheese ontop... bake @ 350-400 degrees until biscuits are browned.... yum!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    2 cups of coffee black
    1 cup oatmeal with 1oz golden raisins
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Well, I don't want anyone to laugh or judge, but I woke up craving chinese food, so there was some left over sweet and sour chicken. There was like to pieces of chicken and a cup of fried rice. I don't know. I was just really craving it.:sad:
  • artloux
    artloux Posts: 13
    Options
    low sugar apple cinnamon instant oatmeal with a handfull of fresh blueberries (my personal favorite breakfast right now) and coffee with a flavored splenda pkg. and fat free half and half!
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Bran buds with two large sliced strawberries on top, with 1% milk
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    porridge oats with a cup of tea
  • Pom_love_2
    Options

Total of 208 cals

Scrambled the eggs, cooked bacon until crisp. Place each biscuit into the well of an un-greased nonstick (12-hole) muffin pan. Press dough up the sides of each well to the edge. Pile on the cooked eggs on the biscuits, crumble bacon add ontop of eggs & add cheese ontop... bake @ 350-400 degrees until biscuits are browned.... yum!

Thanks for this recipe, hope you don't mind I copied it and will use it on the weekend to make ahead for the week, prepared biscuit sandwhiches have so many calories, and as a working college student/ mom, I need all the help I can get with breakfast Ideas that I can take on the road.:flowerforyou:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    I had a handful of BraI'll be honest I had no idea what a breakfast biscuit was and had to google it (still don't know really..?).....there is a world of american food out there I just don't know about. makes using the food counter difficult!! haha:happy: zil Nuts and a coffee. That sucks. I'm liking the bacon egg and breakfast bsicuits..
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I had dry crispix cereal...I'm sick
  • Always losing 10
    Options
    4 egg whites with 1 oz lowfat cheese cooked in the microwave.
    Green Tea
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Total of 208 cals

Thanks for this recipe, hope you don't mind I copied it and will use it on the weekend to make ahead for the week, prepared biscuit sandwhiches have so many calories, and as a working college student/ mom, I need all the help I can get with breakfast Ideas that I can take on the road.:flowerforyou:
    I don't mind at all and I'm glad I helped someone.
    Here is the orgianl recipe post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6880-mini-pot-pies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    maple nut oatmeal 200 cal
    thomas light multigrain english muffin 100 cal
    total fiber 12g!
  • keepontrying74
    Options
    1/3 cup Chappaqua crunch granola with raspberries mixed into 1/2 cup Dannon Activa plain yogurt - the only thing I've found so far that keeps me from getting hungry an hour later, and I really like it.