K Cups

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
I just got a Keurig on Christmas and it is love.

My favorite K Cups so far are Donut Shop & Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.

What are yours?

Replies

• ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about boobs.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Millstone hazelnut cream mmm

I also thought this was about boobs
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about boobs.

Heh.

That's a whole lot bigger than D cups.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Hot Apple Cider, Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Mocha from the dunk!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Caribou Blend or Folgers Classic.

Those two and Donut Shop :)
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Caribou blend
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I love my kcup filter. No 50 cents a cup for this frugal boy
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Lake and Lodge by green mountain (i think )
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Caribou Blend or Folgers Classic.

Those two and Donut Shop :)

Bout to order Caribou from amazon.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I buy Starbucks Verona blend for the Keurig at work. Best price for them is at Costco.

But, the kitchen here is also stocked with President's Choice Canadian Blend which is also quite nice.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Mudslide!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm
    Also LOVE Newmans Own almond biscotti
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    254582_10151426532068238_261043638_a.jpg

All day, every day and in every way. :wink:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Caramel drizzle is pretty yummy! I prefer tea to coffee though so I was stoked to find Tazo awake kcups last time I was at the store! I love mint hot chocolate and apple cider too
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Dark Magic

Hoping this becomes about boobs very soon
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I recently put a Keurig in my bedroom for weekend coffee. It's a love/hate relationship. I love being able to have a couple of cups without having to leave my room, but hate the amount of trash it makes. Caribou and Donut Shop are my favorites. I get them in big boxes at Sam's Club.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    let me start off by saying that i know i am in the minority when i say i don't like k cups as much as everyone else seems to. I think that a) they don't fit my "drink mass amounts of coffee" lifestyle, 2) they are expensive and c) the coffee seems to be a little watered down.

but, the office i work in has a Keurig, and instead of bringing in my own brew machine, I do buy and drink k cups.

I like dark roasts the best, and Starbucks have the best dark roasts, in my opinion. I like their Sumatra and their French Roast
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    let me start off by saying that i know i am in the minority when i say i don't like k cups as much as everyone else seems to. I think that a) they don't fit my "drink mass amounts of coffee" lifestyle, 2) they are expensive and c) the coffee seems to be a little watered down.

but, the office i work in has a Keurig, and instead of bringing in my own brew machine, I do buy and drink k cups.

I like dark roasts the best, and Starbucks have the best dark roasts, in my opinion. I like their Sumatra and their French Roast

Agreed. I stick with my regular coffee maker for now. The K Cups hardly make a full cup and for the price, not worth it. I'd rather buy a container of Folgers for $9 that lasts me 6 weeks+, than a 24 kcups for $20. If I had 'my kcup' it would be more economical but I'm content now with MR Coffee.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I love cafe mocha and caramel cafe!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

^^ So I got one for Christmas and was very excited until reality set in....I need a pot o' coffee a day and 1 K cup just looks sad in some of my large mugs :grumble: BUT that being said: Caribou is my fave and I just bought the Millstone Hazelnut and I like it - also whatever is on sale - lets be honest!!
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I buy from the Keurig site. With sign up you get 15% discount. Free shipping for over $45. Points toward discounted purchases (I am going to bet a mini Keurig to take on trips.) Plus there are specials all the time. Big savings over grocery store boxes plus more flavors.