K Cups

Options

Replies

• heiditracker
    heiditracker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If you're not a "flavor" coffee drinker, Tully's Kona coffee is great coffee. It has a lot of rich flavor without that bite French roast has.
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    caribou day break, green mountain mocha nut fudge and wild blueberry. Starbucks Blonde Roast. my absolute favorite Aunt Jeans Butter Toffee!!!!!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I bought my wife one last year mainly for when she was working from 4am to 12pm at the hospital. Bought the premium machine with the timer so it was ready to go as soon as she got up.

Sure, it's an expensive way to drink coffee, but I figured if I was getting up at 3am I'd probably want the fastest, easiest caffeine hit too.

Of course it's all moot now, since not only does she no longer work that shift, but her doctor has told her no coffee...

To the subject, she likes vanilla and hazelnut K-cups.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I love my kcup filter. No 50 cents a cup for this frugal boy

I can't get the taste right with mine. I fill in up with coffee but it still seems weak.
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    Donut Shop and Starbucks Sumatra
  • smittybuilt19
    Options
    I bought my wife one last year mainly for when she was working from 4am to 12pm at the hospital. Bought the premium machine with the timer so it was ready to go as soon as she got up.

Sure, it's an expensive way to drink coffee, but I figured if I was getting up at 3am I'd probably want the fastest, easiest caffeine hit too.

Of course it's all moot now, since not only does she no longer work that shift, but her doctor has told her no coffee...

To the subject, she likes vanilla and hazelnut K-cups.

As far as expense goes, I was personally pouring out a half pot of coffee every night when I got home from work. I'll take my single serving Kcup lol.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about boobs.

optimistic fella.
  • maegan0205
    Options
    Donut Shop!
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am in love with Caribou Mahogany. I buy a case at a time. I also love Mudslide, when I'm in a mood for a flavor.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    If you like the smoothness of Breakfast Blend 8 o'clock Bean Colombian! I love it!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Donut Shop's Coconut Mocha. The Twinnings Peppermint Tea is also delicious!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just got mine for Christmas too and I love it!

So far my favourites are Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and French Vanilla Hazelnut. :heart:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Tully's Italian roast. So good. But since I've been pregnant I've either been doing decaf or half-caff.
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love the kahlua flavored k-cups and the chocolate glazed donut k-cups!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Donut Shop's Coconut Mocha.

Yes, this one!
  • chris82horseman
    Options
    Damn, I also thought this was about boobs.
  • irisheringobragh
    irisheringobragh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Kahlua and Caramel Vanilla Cream. Awesome
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Timothy's German Chocolate Cake
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    eww....coffee. very disappointed in this post lol
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Folgers Gourmet Lively Columbian. I am a new coffee drinker but I have fallen in love. lol. I would love to venture out and try new flavors though.