What are you looking forward to when the weight comes off?

Options

Replies

• TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    seeing my dimples on my face again. loosing the double chin. maybe taking a winter holiday in January 2014.
  • Charbonie1
    Options
    Feeling lighter when I run
    Not being the largest lady in my jazz class
    Looking younger
    Feeling hot again when I walk into a room
  • emoyap
    emoyap Posts: 12
    Options
    Seeing photos of me that I like!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    My wife said I could buy my new Harley if I lose 80 lbs. My current bike is a 2002, like to upgrade to a 2012 0r 13.
  • KnAsMom021109
    Options
    *buying clothes that I want instead of clothes that fit
    *keeping up with my two toddlers
    *looking and feeling sexy
    Mostly, not hiding from cameras at get togethers and parties
  • renate1958
    renate1958 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    - I work with an animal rescue and would like to be able to thoroughly walk the dogs that I foster.
    - Be able to fit in a seat at a show or airplane.
    - Have my knees stop aching.
  • JuicyKey31
    Options
    A time where I don't have to keep checking my fat roles in the mirror oh unless to make sure my lip gloss is popping LOL
  • hannahsteveeee
    Options
    It's small and petty... but making the chubby girl who was horrible to me jealous!
  • slimsummerr
    Options
    Not shying away from photos! The clothes, I'm going to buy a really nice size 8 dress, and have it as a constant reminder, and i won't have to hide a belly under it! Summer I hope to have lost most if not all the weight and wear a nice bikini. MOST of all, not get that 'right if i was trimmer i'd buy/wear that' or 'if i was trimmer i'd do that' :)
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'll just be one size different. :)

I've always been a healthy weight. It's just more of a challenge the older I get.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I want a defined jaw line again and thinner arms (I store my weight in my face and arms :( of course.)

I'm looking forward to feeling good in tank tops and shorts this summer. And maybe even exercising outdoors in shorts one day.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not shying away from photos! The clothes, I'm going to buy a really nice size 8 dress, and have it as a constant reminder, and i won't have to hide a belly under it! Summer I hope to have lost most if not all the weight and wear a nice bikini. MOST of all, not get that 'right if i was trimmer i'd buy/wear that' or 'if i was trimmer i'd do that' :)

size 8 still = a belly for me. Darn genetics.
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I think my feet grew 1/2 size with fat. I want to get a pair of gasolina boots, and know they'll always fit. Also- not feeling non-bra-covered jiggle parts jiggle when I'm jumping around during a workout.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    putting it back on
  • loganrae10
    Options
    Being able to wear a cute skirt, pretty blouse and my cowboy boots without looking disproportionate !
    Also, knowing that I made a huge change in myself for the better!
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to be able to walk around the house nude and have a face-off with the mirror and not be afraid of what I see. Mmm.
  • bsgkid
    bsgkid Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    NOT being asked when I'm due or being congratulated on my pregnancy (which I have never and will never have)!:explode:
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No more muffin top!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Getting back to some serious miles on my bicycle. Looking slim in in 34" pants again...
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    - Buying clothes that I like and having them look nice on me
    - Pursuing a singing career with confidence
    - Making my formell schoolmates jealous (I know)
    - Looking and feeling sexy