What are you looking forward to when the weight comes off?

Options

Replies

• daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    Just to be "happy" in my body like I use to when I cheered and ran track in High School. I know its High School, but I looked pretty dang on good! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No more muffin top!

Whoop, I second that motion! (:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I wanna see my abs, I know they are there, I just have never seen them before
  • Slimchickinthemaking
    Options
    I have come back today after sliding down the slippery slope of lifes distractions. However, i had this thought today whilst out in the car on the way to work. Nearly 20 years ago I had a fun filled time with a gorgeous man that i felt and looked fabulous during that time. We went our seperate ways due to circumstances but we reamained friends until i moved away, if i bump into him again tomorrow, how would i feel about myself? Well, self esteem is rock bottom and i think i would run for the hills never to be seen again. If i feel that bad about being seen now, how am i supppose to look forward to meeting anybody new and enjoying life? I cant turn back time and be the exact same person i was then, but i can change the size i am and the way my size makes me feel now. Onwards and upwards!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Making resolutions that have nothing to do with weight!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I think my feet grew 1/2 size with fat. I want to get a pair of gasolina boots, and know they'll always fit. Also- not feeling non-bra-covered jiggle parts jiggle when I'm jumping around during a workout.

I have a pair of Doc Martens boots and cannot wait until they'll fit over my legs!
  • prebee
    prebee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is a great question! i'm looking forward to being able to wear shorts this summer (and the other countless clothes i'll be able to finally wear like tank tops!), to being a good example to my family and friends, and to having great conversations about nutrition without feeling like a heel.
  • prebee
    prebee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Making resolutions that have nothing to do with weight!

i second that!!!!
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go SHOPPING!! :)
    Also, I want my hubby and I to get a bike and kiddy trailer and go biking with our 4 kiddos this summer - starting a family heritage of all around active lifestyle.
    Then, I also want to play baseball this summer, I did as a teen, and LOVED it and I think it would be an awesome thing to do for this mom of 4 to get out of the house every once and a while
    hmm what else? oh ya, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to prove to my mother-in-law that a person can lose the weight and KEEP it off WITHOUT Isagenix!! lol that's a burning one in me right now! :)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    im reminded of the proactive commercial where the girl is talking about putting on a cute dress and looking sexy... i wanna do that with a smaller me:)
  • amberdust
    Options
    being able to walk into any store and buy any of the clothes iwant. i hate having to look at tags and realize that it doesn't go up to my size.
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    A new wardrobe and most importantly self esteem!!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm looking forward to looking normal for a change. I also want to replace my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a new car. A car that is MUCH easier on gas than my guzzler.
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm going skinny dipping!
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    liking these all very much!
  • 2013queen
    Options
    Being the thin one again....
    Fitting in several pairs of jeans I had when I was 9st.
    2 dresses in an 8 that I couldnt part with and promised myself Ill one day fit again.
    Having people compliment me on my legs and bum again, used to get a lot of that.
    Having my bf fancy me again. That one sounds harsh, I know he loves me, he says he fancies me, I want to see that "WANT" in his eyes again.
    Good, healthy example to my 15y/o daughter who is body crazy - to show her how to be slim AND healthy, rather than starving myself which is what she thinks is the only solution to stay in shape.
    Strength, I have wanted to be stronger for a long time.
  • 2013queen
    Options
    oh and the one that gets me most - there is a mirror in our local, that when youre sat at the bar (now drinking diet coke instead of beer) you have a full view of yourself sitting on a stool. I always pretend its the mirror that makes me look overweight, but I know it isnt as I see other people there who look perfectly fine. I want my chins and belly to not be in that reflection any more!!!
  • Susie_Q12
    Options
    Feeling proud of the person I see in the mirror for being healthy, fit and looking good. :D
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    im looking forward to running again without getting all winded and red in the face!
    i cant wait to shop for a new wardrobe!!!
    and i want to wear a bikini!!! woohooo
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Getting to wear the clothes from the "other" side of my closet, lol

Being comfortable in a bathing suit

Knowing that I am healthy and not dreading the annual check up

Running and being faster!!!!!!