Fill your hole / holes

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Damn, someone beat me to airtight. Are you only interested in holes or are hands and armpits also accessible?

as the post says, this is .."An invitation to discover you... "

it's all in your hands :smile:

I've "discovered me" three times already today.

Still full of holes.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    i call shenanigans on this thread title.

shenanigans has been called. the counsel will now meet...

there is a DEEPER message here people. Focus!

DEEPER? Well, that would depend on the crew as well as the equipment and the environmental capacity.

I'm dying!!

If you're dying, then you have either picked the wrong holes or the wrong persons or objects.

Putting things in holes should *not* kill you. I think we can all agree on that.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    WTF. I came here with expectations that my holes would be filled and now they are even less filled than when I arrived. What a bunch of crap :grumble:

Maybe talk to Diodelcibo. He says he likes to help fill holes..maybe he can do your holes.

But not the holes where your digested dinner comes out from.

A hole is a hole. I don't know why you're so picky!

Hey...some holes are iffy. Just saying. It pays to be picky at times.

I would agree with that statement to some extent. It pays to be picky when the holes give you presents.
  • AngryDiet
    Filling the holes with Jesus is the best way to be filled!
    Anything built on His foundation won't fail.

But who/what fills Jesus' holes?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Putting things in holes should *not* kill you. I think we can all agree on that.

I think the medical community would disagree with you on this one :laugh:
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member

I'm dying!!

If you're dying, then you have either picked the wrong holes or the wrong persons or objects.

It shouldn't...but sometimes it does. DUN DUN DUN!!! <
    Effective mood killer
  • AngryDiet

Are you saying the medical community condones putting things in your holes which kills you? I find that a stretch.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    i call shenanigans on this thread title.

shenanigans has been called. the counsel will now meet...

there is a DEEPER message here people. Focus!

DEEPER? Well, that would depend on the crew as well as the equipment and the environmental capacity.

I'm dying!!

BUT as GiantsGetDevo wrote you are "Filling the holes with Jesus is the best way to be filled!
    Anything built on His foundation won't fail. "

then salvation will be found through death. no? no?
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Now I want jelly donuts.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    who'd have thought that this post would go downhill faster than the titanic? *shakes head*

Pick me.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    I am scared of holes.

2.jpg

trypophobia-388x300.jpg
  • You all just made my day. :)
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member

Are you saying the medical community condones putting things in your holes which kills you? I find that a stretch.

I never thought filling holes would kill me!!
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    You, OP, posed a very valid point and got responses from a lot of people who think sex will fill their hole....

They're right, but I know what you meant and I agree. I want to feel whole, too.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    who'd have thought that this post would go downhill faster than the titanic? *shakes head*

Pick me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I will make sure to let my husband know . . . and make pie (I like pie).

but does HE like pie?

He likes my pie . . . but to be warned it tends to be a bit tart and go better with whipped cream.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member

Seriously?
    That's what you got from that?
  • AngryDiet
    You, OP, posed a very valid point and got responses from a lot of people who think sex will fill their hole....

They're right, but I know what you meant and I agree. I want to feel whole, too.

Nobody is judging here.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Just like to say I got in on the holes before the thread was locked........:blushing:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    Filling the holes with Jesus is the best way to be filled!
    Anything built on His foundation won't fail.

I thought Jesus was a virgin or some such? And if not, according to scripture, there is a large portion of the population whose holes he would not be allowed to fill. And, furthermore, said hole filling could only occur in wedlock AND divorce is not allowed so that brings the number of holes Jesus could fill to 3. But, since Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for being fun, there really would only be one hole which he could fill.

Therefore, your theory is full of (unfilled) holes.