I have 0 friends- Please add! =) 80 pounds to lose!!

Options

Replies

• made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I added you as friend. Good luck, and happy engagement.
  • Rockybalboa612
    Options
    Feel free to add me & congrats on deciding on a healthy lifestyle I'm here everyday also to give support and advice where I can. :)
  • ericsmommy2009
    Options
    hello i can relat to u im 27 and have a 3 year old and last week iweighed 215, ive been dieting for a week now and i believe ive already lost 4 lbs, i weigh in tomorrow at work. i will be here for u i need to lose 60 lbs to get to my goal weight!!
  • JenS2586
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't have many friends. Anyone else is welcome to aswell :)
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you'd like as well, but please only if you're serious and want encouragement, motivation and honest feedback. I'm generally a nice guy, but I don't sugar-coat things...it's too many calories. :)

Also, I award bonus points for creative or witty messages in friend requests.
  • jenilou78
    jenilou78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I started at 250 in October 2012, trying to lose 100 lbs myself. I am currently down 33 lbs in less than 3 months :) feel free to add me! I track EVERYTHING!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started at 243 pounds so I know exactly where you are coming from. Good on your for starting now. I wish that I had accomplished this in my 20s.
  • leiaface
    leiaface Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish! im on here everyday and have a long term goal as well!
  • arbund
    arbund Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello I'm Alex.
    congratulations on getting started!!! I am starting today and I hope to loose 88 pounds. I WILL not give myself a deadline, it is something i'm just striving for.

Good luck:)
    anytime you need to chat...I'm here!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    IM ON HERE EVERYDAY AND ITS GOOD TO PLAN YOUR MEALS A DAY IN ADVANCE THIS SITE IS AWESOME!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ^.^
  • flutternfly
    Options
    You can add me! I started last February and I've lost 81 lbs so far. That was taking a bit of a break once in the summer while I was sick and over the holidays last month, after an operation. Because I log everyday, I'm on here a lot. It's wise to have a great bunch of friends to help you with this. It's probably one of the top 10 keys to my success!

You can do this! Just be smart and log everything that goes into your mouth!

Be realistic in your goals and you can get it done. It's no easy but it's worth it and you can do it!
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congrats on your wedding.. that is a big motivator to get those pounds off.. Feel free to add me i have 145 to lose so i will help support you in any way i can.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I'm open to supportive friends and will support in return.......good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • esmetor
    Options
    you're on your way to loose those pounds girls.
    I was 210 pounds about three years ago now I;n 165
    and I'm here to loose 20 more so you can do it!!!!!!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'll commit to log every day, and have an open diary!

Good luck!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like!! I'm here everyday!
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're my goal twin! I'm 24, 243 and looking to get to at least 170 before September. Sending you a friend request now!
  • Constant_Nova
    Constant_Nova Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    anyone that would like to, feel free to add me :)
  • cachergirl
    Options
    My daughter had alot of weight to lose before her wedding..one thing that helped her..if she weighed and did not lose any weight from one day to the next..then she only ate apples the next day..like 6 i think...she did not have to do this very often but it worked..and she was working w/ a nutritionalist..Just so no one will comment i am giving bad advice...so the next day she had lost some lbs and got back on her 1,200 a day..would not hurt to try it..Rooting for you
  • ddavis62791
    Options
    You Can also add me :)