I have 0 friends- Please add! =) 80 pounds to lose!!

Options

Replies

• cachergirl
    Options
    Wow you are doing really well..Keep it up you will gwt there sooner than you think
  • cachergirl
    Options
    You will do fine..just keep the 1.200 and do some excersizes every day..even just walking during your break at work..i have a pedometer and i try for 10,000 steps a day..i started a week ago and have lost 5.1 lbs..Yeah..you can do it
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and looking for friends for support/motivation. Can I add anyone?
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to support and encourage you - and anyone else who needs it
  • fittofab34
    Options
    Hi you can add me too! :) I started at 249lbs in 2009, in 2011 I was down to 197 then gained 30lbs back. I am currently at 219lbs and headed down! Feel free to add me. Would love to follow your journey and if I can help I will. :) Take care!
  • rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also. Feel free to add me, so we can motivate each other. =)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always on mfp!

yeah, she's an mfp nerd....haha. j/k :p

Feel free to add me if you like also.
  • Tammi14
    Tammi14 Posts: 12
    Options
    You can feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm on MFP and fitbit every day and will support you in any way that I can. Congrats on the wedding!!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    hi there,feel free to add me, I am addicted to mfp, I love the diaries and recipes and ideas, I too have about 80 lb to lose, from Australia.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    YOU can do it! You are taking the first step and we are here to support you!
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends, but would like more, I am here every weekday, and may be here saturdays too!
    I have atleast 80 lbs to lose, and I'm taing a slightly new approach this time...
    I lovethis site....

Add me too plz!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request. :)
  • tryn2loveme
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!! I need some motivation as well :)
    https://www.facebook.com/Trying2LoveMe
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Started not too long ago at 242. Down to 234 now! and about 80 more to go or so! Congratulations on your wedding!
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    Ive sent a request.. look forward to helping you on your journey :)
  • EveryNameWasTaken
    Options
    Feel free to add me I will give and take all the support i can get! new on here myself i am looking for friends to keep me motivated so anyone looking for new friends feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I too am on a mission to lose weight so when I get married I can feel as good as I hope to look! Feel free to add me if you need another supporter! :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    More friends the better! add me! :flowerforyou:
  • buffalofeet
    Options
    Hello!

I have a similar challage and need more freinds as well! :wink:
  • littlemamajohn
    littlemamajohn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! I don't have any friends and am not sure how to go about getting some lol!! I'm 30 and trying to lose 80-100 lbs too:) Good luck with your efforts!! Remember something is always better than nothing and perseverance is better than perfection!!