everbody (every body) 's different
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew. :(
  • MsKari02
    MsKari02 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Generally the bigger you are the faster you will lose the first weight. HOWEVER after that it will slow down and you have to work at it. Losing 3-3.5 pounds per week isn't healthy.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    so many screwed up people on here..with eating issues... gosh..don't believe everything you read. use your head.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Motivation can trump being hungry and overcome that tired feeling from under-eating. And then some people don't have issues with the low calorie intake and do well.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I lost a good portion of weight quickly from a drastic lifestyle change. 19 Dr. Peppers a day to nothing but water is a dramatic reduction of calories. (I ate food, but lost the soda) I eat between 1280 and 1800 calories a day depending on how hungry I am. I have lost 59 pounds since January 6th, and have another 100 to go. The weight seems to come off in clumps now. I weigh the same for 2 weeks or so sometimes longer and than BAM, 7 pounds gone.

Here is my two cents. Who cares how fast or slow someone is losing weight. The goal is to be healthy and learn to live life in a healthy manner. For me, I could care less about getting into a bikini. I want to be able to run after my kids and play and enjoy life again. Whatever my pants size is doesn't matter. I want to be healthy.

Everyone loses weight differently. My husband loses steady, equal amounts every week. .5 pounds every week is loses. I lose it in clumps. The point is we both are striving to be healthy and live healthy.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It could be these people have had bariatric surgery.
  • imasoulnotabody
    Options
    It's all about TOXINS!!! People who plateau is because they have toxin build up! Eat Organic. Use Organic beauty products "Sprouts is great!" Basically you need to learn who to burn through the toxins. I did a fasting detox for a couple of days.. more due to stress but there are toxin kits you can buy usually consisting of Lemon drinks that will help you break those toxins away from your fat. Also you need to get off the couch! I rarely actually work out but I'm consistently staying busy and moving. Always having some type of project or household chores after work that consume my time. I completely stopped watching TV. People accuse me of diet pills and drugs. Although I'm sure they would work...lol but seriously you stay active and burn those toxins and eat organically, your metabolism will just get kick start and keep burning for you! Don't eat heavy meals at night! That's a killer!!! Make sure you eat 3 hours before bed also. Eat your bigger meals for breakfast and lunch. You will burn those off during the day! If you go home make a big meal, watch tv for the next 2 hours, then roll over and go to sleep. You WILL NOT lose weight no matter how hard you are trying during the day. Learn about food and it's properties. They are healing for your body!