SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo! March 8th

2»

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    I didn't mean it as advice - just my thoughts for the day. :bigsmile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Husband comes home today - yeah!!! I go to Fort Worth tomorrow - humph.

Iggy is still sneezing :frown: I hope he gets better soon. It's starting to worry me.

Today - haven't decided. I'm thinking about riding up to yoga.

More beautiful weather, boogaloo!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Dragged my butt to restorative yoga this a.m....and the teacher didn't. Maybe she forgot to turn her clock ahead? Anyways, not restored. I have a "moon salutations" practice on my laptop that I'll do a bit later.

Also, I just finished my marking (hooray!) I just have to figure out the late deductions for the last little pile (This is an organizational nightmare...essentially they email me a version of the paper so I stop deducting for late turn-ins...but then I have to compare that version to the hard copy they actually turned in to me...and figure out their deductions...blah, blah, blah.) When I taught, it was a hard copy in my hand on the due date (unless they had contacted me prior to arrange for some accomodation) or a zero. A lot of students just assumed they could email me their assignments, you know, like, whenever. Le sigh for the upcoming generation's concepts of rules not applying to them.

I'm continuing to struggle with my lack of patience. Have done some housecleaning this a.m. due to a case of the restless crazies. Dust = coughing = resting now. No longer restless or crazy.

Patience with myself and others, boogaloo. (especially others today):flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,699 Member
    CP, good for you still going to run!
    Mary, you and your poor little kitties. I hope they all get better soon!
    V, hooray for getting your marking done!
    Bobbie! Where did you go?

I don't have a lot to report. I worked on the camaro all afternoon with hubby's help, and got the driver's door on. It has been horrible trying to get everything lined up on that car but we're slowly plugging along. I may work on it some more this week if I have time. Surely I burned some calories but it wasn't cardio. I'm sore though.
    I also had carrots for a side with my hamburger instead of fries or tots so I felt like that was an improvement. I am still really struggling but my weight hasn't gone up. I also have some muscle in my legs again so that's an encouragement. It's probably going to be too dark to run in the am before DH goes to work, but I will try to go for a walk with Alex tomorrow. I am also going to try to start on a new cleaning program. I hope it will help me get my house in order!
    I will try to check in tomorrow. I'm trying to stick to the "no workout, no post" rule, which is really supposed to be motivating. :wink:
    MM
This discussion has been closed.