80 lbs to lose, who is with me?

Options
I have 80 lbs to lose and i would like people with similar goals to be my MFP friend!
I want a great support group because i know i need it! If you are interested please send me a request and let's get our weight loss experience started!

Replies

• jacque1282
    Options
    I am wanting to lose the same amount. I am currently at 230 (eeek!) and want to be back to 150, like I was 10 years ago.
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I am with you too. I am 255 and want to get down to 180lbs. ... Its a little more than what you are requesting but it is all in the will power right.
  • annpatrin
    Options
    My goal is more than that but I could use more like minded friends, feel free to add me =)
  • Ameythist
    Ameythist Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me. My goal at the moment is to drop about 80 lbs (eventually more).
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at 233 and I want to be 127. Ambitious, I know, but I've never been there I wanna see what a healthy BMI would look like on me! ^_~ If you're game, count me in!!
  • goal_digger_2014
    Options
    I would like to lose 86 pounds........
  • rebeccaboutwell
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 75-80 let do this
  • katiecairns125
    katiecairns125 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 32lbs, with you all the way! :-)
  • nikkic0890
    Options
    I'd like to lose 70.. I'm doing 30DS... feel free to add me!
  • kzilla94
    kzilla94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    started off at 246 have lost 51 now still have a minimum of 65 to go
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :-) need all the support I can get to
  • Shelialouise66
    Options
    No specific number, but at least until I feel healthy, at least 50, I know. Feel free to add me and best of luck to everyone. It is so important that we do this. I am a critical care RN and I am seeing people get sicker much younger and it is so scary. I am rooting for all of you!
  • kimmekimono
    Options
    I lost a bit of weight over the past couple of years before joining, and I recently put on about 20 lbs. I would like to lose 20 lbs or maybe 25 before I start creeping back to where I started! I need some support though like everyone else. I'm with you!
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    Hey all,
    I have a further 84 to go.. Started last week and lost 8 this week :-)
    I'm with you all.. All the way x
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hello i actually have 85 lbs to lose. I would love to walk the journey with u We could encourage each other
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    I do not need to lose that much weight but I have life long goals so feel free to add me! I will support you :flowerforyou:
  • ajstewart20745
    ajstewart20745 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd be with you I need to lose 60-80 myself.:love:
  • ProjecThinspiration
    Options
    Need to lose about the same amount but am going for a shorter goal for the time being. Feel free to add me :)
  • jomiller744
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm looking to loose 80-100lbs myself. I'm with you. It's a long hard slog, so any encouragement will be well received and returned.
    Good luck
    Jo x
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to loose around 20 LBs I know it is much less than what you would like. But for me 20 Lbs are also so hard to do it.

Tünde