80 lbs to lose, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• pistolpov
    pistolpov Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Want to lose about 80Ibs myself and do a 13 mile half marathon in May!!!! EEkkk! Please add
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey - on a mission to drop 70 pounds and would love a good mutual support network.
  • mandipandi1984
    Options
    Need to lose 100lbs 16 down and 84 lbs to go today was my weigh in got a good loss so feeling happy and confident i'll make it :-) good luck x

26926024.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DeniseMRussell
    DeniseMRussell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose 25 pounds since mid October, and, so far, I have been successful (16 pounds lost)! I'm totally with you guys. Myfitnesspal is an amazing tool. I <3 it.
  • pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there I also need to lose 80! Feel free to add me I am always looking for new MFP friend for support and similar goals.
  • gparks
    gparks Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Losing 60 pounds would be just what I need to lose. So here we go!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on my way to losing about 80 lbs and being a healthier, happier person for the next 40 years! Everyone feel free to add me.
  • maleahsmommy5408
    maleahsmommy5408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 232lbs with a goal of being 150lbs. I am currently at 215, I would love to join with you and others to keep each other motivated and start our journeys to have healthier lifestyles :) feel free to add me
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    I lost 16 so far have 83 more to go to get to my ideal where my doctor wants me to be.
  • mommytooneson
    mommytooneson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I need to lose 80-100 pounds myself. This is week 2 of my diet and exercise, so your support will be an added help! Together.....we can ALL do this regardless of our individual goals! Let's do this!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • maryf78
    Options
    94 lbs too loose - on week two of my journey!! Happy to travel together ...
  • clawsondd3
    Options
    Just signed on this morning and saw your request.....I'm on board. At this time I know nothing about MFP but the person who told me about it was very enthusiastic....my first day, let's get started
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Also losing about 80 lbs, plz add me friends!
  • adaowerri
    Options
    hey ! im working on that same goal. together we help each other out because sometimes it gets hard ! c'mon im ready to do it this year. im gonna be in a wedding in may and i dont plan on having to have my dress specially made in order for it to fit =/
  • bsdhhki
    bsdhhki Posts: 12
    Options
    I need to lose 80+ so lets do this. Would like to be added as a friend
  • gracemrl
    Options
    GREETTINGS FROM PUERTO RICO!!!! 75 LBS TO LOSE AFTER 2 CHILDREN 3Y AND 5MONTHS
  • buffalofeet
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ecarette
    Options
    Totally with you there! just started my own weight loss journey for about 80-85 lbs and would love some extra support ANYONE who would like to help out also would be awesome!!!!
  • MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to losing it and supporting others along the way. Let's make it happen
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 65 pounds (to get back to the 100s) and my ultimate goal is about 85 pounds.

I'm currently 5'9 and 256.8. I had a great first week but know i's still a process.