Support from Singles

Options

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ~*~All my single ladies! All my single ladies! ~*~ (and fellas...how you doin :wink: :wink: )

Um...annnnyways... I'm single! :drinker: Single full time working mom of an INSANE 3 year old...I mean...that kid is a workout in herself.

I'm up for any new friends :smile: I'm on here basically 24x7 and kicking off a Biggest Loser challenge at work today...yikes. So I'll be logging religiously and spending the little free time I do get at the gym!
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    hey folks! feel free to add me...
  • k8coll
    k8coll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I kind of suck at logging on the weekends though... Just an FYI!!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say im super excited this little thread took off this morning! I hope you all add each other and that we can strengthen this great network of people! I've tried to make sure I've added you all but if I did miss you please send me an invite!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Single, sexy, and determined!! I have a career and I have three little people that follow me around everywhere...so yea no time for dates!! Feel free to add me.
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Single and young professional too :) feel free to add! I'm in the same boat as many of you; I would love to date, but between working and working out and having an insane puppy at home, I'm not sure where I would squeeze time in for dating!
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me too :) Always single!
  • erieli04
    erieli04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Single, 30 year old marketing professional here. I have done some dating, but not much...had two pretty bad experiences with online dating last year, so am having a hard time getting back into it. Confidence is a major issue for me...I have tons of it in terms of my work life, but not so much in the rest of my life. I'd love more friends on here! I lost about 70 pounds in 2011...gained about half of it back last year...and am working on losing it for good in 2013. Feel free to add me...I am happy to offer support!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wee single Lynne here!! Dated a couple of guys over the past year ... and been messed about more than I'd care to admit, so I'm staying single for a while and just focusing on ME :)

Feel free to add me, anyone, it's good to know that others are in the same position!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married, I'm just surprised there aren't more crazy cat ladies here :laugh:
  • monicarcaro
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    single and forever alone here!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm single, 28, work a 9-5 job so yeah, I guess I'm one of the FEW people on here that actually HAS time to date. And I take advantage of that! lol. Plus, no excuses not to go to the gym. No kids, no boyfriend, only one job. I schedule dates after my gym time. :-)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    I'm happily married, I'm just surprised there aren't more crazy cat ladies here :laugh:

Cheeky, but funny :laugh:
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm 25 and single- been working in law enforcement for almost 2 years now.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Kraft singles just aren't going to give you the support you need. I recommend block cheese & slice it as you need it.

At 36 I'm probably too old for your coterie. :)
  • jsd43953
    jsd43953 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well Im in. Been single for about 1 year and 1/2, after a 6 year relationship. The time I have spent focusing on myself, my career and my own personal happiness. However if anyone knows how tough it is to lose a few I certainly do (being the "fat kid" on campus") my entire life. Take notice to that little green "add" button on my page. I dont bite, always willing to motivate and be a listener when necessary. TTYL
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So maybe there are others like me.....

I find myself wanting to be selfish with my time. I could arrange a date but what if it doesn't work out or the guy blows me off? I would rather be at the gym or doing something that I enjoy. Or we go out to dinner and it doesn't work out. Now I have consumed a whole bunch of unwanted calories that I have to go burn off later. Just seems like the risks outweigh the possible benefits for myself. And finding someone to date...yeah that is a thread in itself LOL
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options

lol does a crazy dog count?
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Hi there! I am 28, single, and have a lot on my plate as well! I could use the support from other singles! Anyone here feel free to add me!! :smile: