Jillian Michaels dvds??

Options
Just wondering if anyone on here has ever tried the Jillan Michaels dvds. I try to exercise everyday and have gotten a few good workouts online, but since I'm not a personal trainer, I have no idea if these workouts will even work for me or whether I'm doing enough each day. Advice would be lovely = ] You can add me as a friend as well, I need some more friends on here haha

Replies

• FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have almost all of her DVDs and I LOVE them. I always lose weight and tone up when I do them consistently. :) My favorites are 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30.
  • kullyg
    kullyg Posts: 17
    Options
    I just watch them on youtube
  • sandrarflanagan
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and she is great. Week one is fairly easy, the rest is tough. I'd say give her a shot. I also do walk away the pounds. They are both great DVD's. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other :smile:
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If you have look on the search function, there's loads of threads about 30 day shred in particular, and a little about the rest. Some of them have before and after photos and stuff, so have a wee look through them and I bet you'll be inspired to try them.
  • jackdaniels1234123
    jackdaniels1234123 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have the box set of hers. have done 30 day shred but wanted a little more so currently on burn fat boost metabolism which is 40 mins
  • SpacePam
    Options
    I had the same question! I think I'm going to borrow the DVD that targets trouble spots (not sure what its called) but it looks at love handles, upper arms, and thighs maybe? I'm excited and I'll let you know!! I'll add you as a friend :) I always love adding a new friend!
  • kaylacyr123
    kaylacyr123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just watch them on youtube

Same for me, currently doing the 30 day shred ( On level one) Through youtube :)
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I have Body Revolution and I love it! I am actually in my second round (90 days each round) and I am going to be buying more because I love her workouts so much!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have her Ripped in 30 and 30 day shred...I like both--really good for toning, etc. I mix them in with other exercises (running, other dvds) just to keep my body guessing, but I do them at least 1-2/week.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You can't go wrong with any of her DVD's!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    They are all great... some are easier than others. Most people start with 30 Day Shred. Good luck!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I think I may have just about ALL Jillian Michael's DVD's. I love them and I've seen wonderful results while using them. My favorites are 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack, Killer Buns and Thighs, and Killer Abs. I think she has a new one out, and I'm going to check Amazon later today.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I am literally in love with her. I am doing the Total Body Revolution for the second time right now. I have a lot of her other ones too which are all amazing. Ripped in 30 is awesome! If you wanna just try her out, go on youtube or get a single dvd at target or something (the TBR is kinda expensive). Good luck!! :)
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Read my profile. Yes, yes and yes.

I lost the fat by reducing calories and eating healthier.

I got ripped because of Jillian.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    I think I may have just about ALL Jillian Michael's DVD's. I love them and I've seen wonderful results while using them. My favorites are 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack, Killer Buns and Thighs, and Killer Abs. I think she has a new one out, and I'm going to check Amazon later today.

She has a new one coming out? Do tell!

I also own them ALL!!!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred and Ripped in 30. I love to hate her thats what its all about. She gets results.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I did both 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. I lost 30 lbs. The DVDs are cheap, around $10 and the work outs are short but effective. I really enjoyed her work outs and for the first time ever I actually have muscle.

Now I am moving on to Insanity. :)
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of her DVDs and love them all. I recommend them for anyone especially since there are modifiers for beginners, so anyone can do them!

I have:
    Ripped in 30
    Yoga Meltdown
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Kickbox Fast Fit
    Killer Abs
    Killer Buns and Thighs

I actually haven't gotten to try the abs one or the buns and thighs. If they are anything like the other ones though, I'm sure I'll like them!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I seen the Body Revolution one... that one looks interesting. But the price of it isn't in the budget. :frown: