Weight loss and Chest size?

Options
124»

Replies

• mrsricta
    Options
    I think everyone loses in different places initially BUT you will definitely see a change in your chest... I've lost 21 pounds total so far and an entire cup size :(
  • nachodman
    nachodman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The body will mobilize to burn fat from the most readily available sources first. For women, that is generally the breast area, for men, it is the belly. The body continues to burn from areas of most concentration to least...so don't lose hope, you will decrease in size, but how much is not a science...best wishes and enjoy the journey, I will not wish you luck as it is not luck that leads to succes but determination and motivation!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    50 lbs down and I went from a snug 46DDD to a 42E, seriously why?!? I was hoping to go down to a solid D the best laid plans of mice and men... Maybe the next fifty will take a little bit of the ladies, not all just a little ...
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I lost 50+ pounds in 2011 and my band size went down, but my cup size stayed the same, so it just depends on the woman.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I went from 42DD to now a 32B
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    oh boy.....did i ever change.....:(.....went from 172lb to 117lb......chest size from 38C to 36B......it's dismal.....i think i'm actually almost an A cup.....i try not to ever lean forward if i have no top on when there anyone else who may possibly see because the girls turn into something resembling icing bags!!!!!!!!......it's awful......and when i lay on my back, they disappear somewhere.....lol......anyway....i suppose every woman is different but don't expect them to stay the same with a lot of weight loss.....after all, they are mainly fat to start with.....good luck with your weight loss journey.....:)
  • elebel82
    elebel82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm so worried about this. I don't like having large breasts - they're G cups, and already not exactly favoured by gravity - it's one of my biggest insecurities and reasons I get scared of new relationships. But the idea that losing weight will make them even droopier scares the crap out of me. I'm not scared of them getting smaller, that'd be ideal if it didn't come with the extra skin, but, y'know. I fear it's one of the things that will hold me back. (Though I'm already considering the idea of a celebratory boob lift when I'm done, that might help.)

Thus far, however, in 2 months I lost 5 inches on my hips, 3 inches on my waist... and gained half an inch on my bust. Not even period related. Who knows.

Our bodies do strange things and can't be predicted based on somebody else's body, alas.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was a 46D when I started. I wear a 42B or a 40C now.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Ehhh my bra size hasn't changed. I mean I've lost inches in the bust ( from 44 to 38 ) but I am still a DD with a 40lb loss. I was really hoping to be in a C by the time I meet my goal ( 85lbs total ) but I don't see them getting smaller than maybe a D if that.
  • MichellelovesTimothy
    Options
    I sure do. It means your body is good at storing fat litterally not in a dirty way. It utilizes the fat for good purpose so to speak.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    You may not be exactly what your were before, but yes, lose the weight and lose some of them. :wink: