New Mom

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I just had a little girl on the 12th of February and have already lost my pregnancy weight. However, I am ready to lose the weight from my son! :) I am excited to start this journey! :) Good Luck to all!

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little girl and loss the pregnancy weight. I had my little girl 8 mo ago and all of my pregnancy weight is gone and then some. Are you B.F if you are you will have an easier time loss the rest of the weight. Just make sure you are eating enough and getting some sleep. Add me as a friend so we can help each other along.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elmo613
    elmo613 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats on your new little one. You will not be sorry that you joined this group its an awesome weight loss/support tool. I love it! Good luck to you. :)
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    I am not B.F. I tried but it did not work out. I was not producing enough even with medical intervensions. My pedi. eventually said that she had lost WAY to much weight and that she needed to be moved to formula. I was devistated but I know I did all I could. Thanks for the encouragement! I have added you as a friend! Thanks again!!