June Starters - March 8

Options
I didn't see this started anywhere. I went back 3 screens to find the old one so hopefully I didn't just overlook it.

Anyways, as usual I will weigh in Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great week last week...

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    OK...I didn't see it either but I thought I was just missing it!
    Thanks for starting this week's thread:flowerforyou:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good weekend. I ate a little too much but hopefully by Thursday it will be gone. I plan to take the pup for a walk tonight since the sun is shining. I could stand for it to be about 10 degrees warmer but I'll take it! :tongue:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I kept thinking I was just missing the thread. Glad someone started it!

I had a great weekend! I ate well and got a couple workouts in. I :heart: :heart: :heart: this sun shine!

Today I'm hoping to get home in enough time to walk the dogs and then workout on the wii fit. Gonna rock the weigh in Wed!!
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I thought I had missed it too! Had another bad eating weekend, we'll see what the damage is later on in the week.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    yesterday = not good.

today = a new day.
  • busymom74
    Options
    :bigsmile: Weighed in a day early. I'm not sure if I'll get a chance tomorrow.

LW- 158.3
    CW- 157.2 :bigsmile:

WHOOO!! Kicking butt!! Started working out on the wii fit and took the dogs for a nice walk. Wearing ym HRM is great motivation!! I've been wearing it all weekend and starting it up at all my mini excercises to add up the cals. Makes me want to do more to see the number higher. :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ah, thanks Shannah!!!

I looked and looked but didn't see a post for this week!!!! Geez!!! It was well hid :wink:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great weigh in BusyMom!:flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks mama. I'm glad to see my hard work payed off. I'm hoping to have the same losss next week. :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :bigsmile: Weighed in a day early. I'm not sure if I'll get a chance tomorrow.

LW- 158.3
    CW- 157.2 :bigsmile:

WHOOO!! Kicking butt!! Started working out on the wii fit and took the dogs for a nice walk. Wearing ym HRM is great motivation!! I've been wearing it all weekend and starting it up at all my mini excercises to add up the cals. Makes me want to do more to see the number higher. :bigsmile:

Rock on!!! I'm excited for you!!! Sounds like you found some new motivation!! Throw a little bit this way... this past week has been motivation-less for me :sad:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Kj- the sun is motivation enough for me! It's so bright and shiney and warm!!!!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    It was so nice today!! I was in the best mood, even in class because I knew the sun was waiting for me when I got out. YAY! I also get to go see John Mayer this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about that too!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am loving the sunshine as well. It reminds me spring and summer are just around the corner. I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids, it is so nice to see the birds returning and the squirrels running around looking for food, I look forward to a little less mud, but it is nice to have the snow almost gone. It does make me want to get out and be active!!

I am reporting a good loss this week, but most of it came off within 2 days of weigh in last week because I had had a big water weight gain just in time for last Wednesday, so it is not nearly as impressive as it looks. I am still thrilled don't get me wrong....

LW 150
    CW 147.4

My goal for next week is to be the same or lower. I just don't want to do the yo-yo thing anymore, I am okay with not losing right now, but I would rather not gain. :smile:

Happy weighing June Starters
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I'd like to say I searched and couldn't find this week's post ... but that's not the case. I'm just a big dumb bell ... It didn't click that it's a new week for us until just now. I just thought "WOW ... everyone's so quiet this week, I hope everyone is okay" Duh!!! Anyway, I'm not weighing in or anything for a few weeks ... decided to take a break from it. I was getting kind of obsessed and it was driving me nuts so if you'll be patient with me I'll start up again when I get back from vacation at the end of the month. Don't get me wrong ... I'm not falling off the wagon completely and laying around and pigging out or anything; I'm just not recording and weighing myself and beating myself up for a couple of weeks. I'm glad to hear that most of the gang are feeling more positive lately ... hopefully it will rub off on me soon.

HappyWednesdayButterflyFairy.gif
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok, I'm running late, so this is going to be short and sweet! :smile:

SW 230
    LW 205
    TW 203.8
    GW 140 <--- who knows!!! I'll know when I get there!!!

So, yay... back down to '03.... now to get under 200... have.....to.....stay.....focused!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Whoo! Great weigh ins!

I weighed in again. Hope its not cheating lol

Total loss is 1.6 for me. WHOOO!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Maggs sounds like you could use the break. Keep checking in.

Great job Kandyjo.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Fantastic busymom. It is your normal weigh in day so we will let you keep the extra :wink:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Booo! I'm pretty sure my weight is going to be back up to 189 this week. I'm not sure why. I went over my calories a little this weekend but seriously not by enough to make me gain 2.5 lbs. This is so frustrating sometimes.

I plan to go for a walk on my lunch break so hopefully that will keep me from snacking this afternoon. stupid weight loss. :grumble:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    SW 176.5
    LW 135.4
    CW 136.2

Oh well, I didn't think last week was a "real" loss and I had a rough weekend!!! No big deal ..... I'll lose it:ohwell: