June Starters - March 8

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    my husband and I used to play tennis and raquetball all of the time... that was back when we were in shape :laugh: We need to get back to it...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    It's so much fun! I'm nervous people will be there though lol I'm so bad at it.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    So I discovered something tonight...I'm a mad eater. I never knew!! My kitchen sink got clogged with mushrooms and onions, and I tried to plunge it, to no avail. Of course the maintenance men are gone for the day and live out of town (all 4 of them :grumble: ). It is stinking up my apartment and I am covered in gross plunger juice. I got mad and went on an eating spree...chips, peanut butter, chocolate covered marshmallows, crackers, then I ate a massive cheesy pasta dinner. UGHHHH I'm over by like 400 cals. Can this day end already!?
  • busymom74
    Options
    Aw, Courtney- Go work it off now. :happy:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Down this week

SW 265
    LW 216.75
    CW 215.5

Just .5 away from 50lbs lost!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Down this week

SW 265
    LW 216.75
    CW 215.5

Fantastic! 50 lbs, thats amazing. I hope you are going to give yourself a big reward, you certainly deserve it!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Courtney, I am a mad/stressed eater too. If I feel angry or anxious its all over! Its okay, it is only one day. Hope you get your sink fixed soon. I would talk to your property management too, tell them they need to have someone reachable 24/7 or next time you will call a suitable repair person and bill them!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Down this week

SW 265
    LW 216.75
    CW 215.5

WOW Yellow! Good job!!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Down this week

SW 265
    LW 216.75
    CW 215.5

WOW Look at you! That's awesome!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i've had a really good week this week. I have finally managed to kick all the chocolate (my biggest downfall) out of the house and haven't eaten any in five days. Still haven't managed to get back into a good exercise regime yet though.

SW - 180lbs
    LW - 147.4lbs
    CW - 145.0lbs

Down 2.2lbs this week. Really happy.

Well done to all you losers and maintainers out there.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Kaja, I show a loss of 1.4 for that equation. :bigsmile:

I weighed in AGAIN! I'm being SOOOO bad! But I just HAD to see it!!! I had to see the total loss be 40 lbs!! My goal is to keep it this weigh (haha) until my official weigh in on Wed. I KNOW I can do it!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kaja
    Options
    Correct me if i am wrong but i just worked it out as 2.4lbs. So I guess we're both wrong?
    It shows that my mathematical skills are just not active at 6am. lol.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Oh man! Don't worry. I thought 1.4 was MORE than 2.2! Hence the :bigsmile: Sorry! I'm so not with it again. lol
  • busymom74
    Options
    OMG!!! Get with it!!!
    147.4 Minus
    145 Equals!

2.4 !!!!!!!!! LOL
  • kaja
    Options
    You're as bad as i am today. My head is all over the place. Trying to do a job application and am so distracted.
  • busymom74
    Options
    lol I have no excuse. I'm like this everyday!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I had an AWESOME workout last night!! I am actually able to do some of the things in Boot Camp now that I wasn't able to do in the beginning!! It's an awesome feeling!!
    Burned lots of calories!!! Had a great time with my friends who were there.... Wonderful night!!
    I hope all you gals have a fabulous weekend!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Kj- good job!!!!!!!!

I'm struggling not to binge eat right now. I'm an emotional wreck and I'm starting to lose it. It's rainy here so I can't even go for a walk to clear my head and let go.

I did find an awesome workout video on netflix and my bf even likes it so when we get home I'm gonna work it out.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    You should have saved some of your jolly mood from yesterday for today :laugh:
    I got some soup for my husband brewing in the crockpot.... I'm going to jazzercise tonight!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Going to see John Mayer today!!! Yay!!!! I have to eat out for lunch and dinner (lunch is probably Cheesecake Factory, gasp!), and probably drinks after, so wish me luck! :D