Replies

• hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hzliiz = hazel eyes
  • pcpharr
    pcpharr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    p= first initial, c= maiden name initial, pharr= married name :)
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It's my line name from my Sorority :)

(A battle taxi is a slang term to reference a vehicle that transports police to the scene of a crime.)
  • keshed87
    keshed87 Posts: 104
    Options
    Means Cashed....old day habbit, nicknamed off of my name, Keshia.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    hockeymom because I'm a Hockey Mom, have been for about 10 years. Proud of it, too. No Palin jokes, please.

42, because that was my age when I joined and hockeymom was taken so 42hockeymom.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's one I came up with on a photography forum I joined a few years ago.

I added intheUK because I thought it would help in conversations when people refer to brands and stores and other things that need transatlantic transltion, but then I thought it was a bit naff and tried to change it back to just Camera_Bag but MFP won't let me change my name again in case I'm a troll :frown:
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mine is my initials, last name, and birthday.
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    It's my Ancestry username for my family history research
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    tiki- for the hawaiian link.love all things hawaiian. Had some hawaiian inspired tattoos so my tattooist nicknamed me tiki tony and its stuck from there!
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I really want to be able to dance. lol.
    I'm actually quite shy, so the idea of going out and dancing terrifies me, especially since I want to lose this weight and not feel insecure when I'm out there.
  • FatAttorney
    Options
    Because I am a slightly oversized attorney. I almost went with Island Attorney. Can you guess why?
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mines very sentimental, my mother got ill with cancer and my father turned to alcohol he couldnt cope and then he vanished, I was around 4 or 5 years old. Sadly my mother died when I was around 16 and we couldnt trace my dad, Ive spent over 35 years searching for him dead or alive and never managed to find him, I accept he is probably dead now, my only memory of him I have is of sitting on his knee while he brushed my hair & sang me a silly song called skinny malinky long legs which was a scottish song ( my dad was born in glasgow, i was born in edinburgh) so this username was chosen for him. My parents are long gone from my life but I still remember them all these years later
  • pete131004
    pete131004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Pete and my 13th Oct 2004 is my sobriety date (UK format DDMMYY) .
  • Underworld_Dandy
    Underworld_Dandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    T-Rex song.

Now his lovers have left him
    And his youth's ill spent
    He cries in the dungeons and tries to repent
    But change is a monster and changing is hard
    But he'll freeze away his summers in his
    Underground yard
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's what you get if you cross a neanderthal with a cro-magnon

because if you were to do a head swap operation between the two, I look like the one that got the cro-magnon head and the neanderthal body
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It's a shortened version of my email address.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Mine is 3 old nicknames smashed together. Got nicknamed wobble because I don't sit still very well, I have to be moving all the time, and it was quickly shortened to wobbs. Ps is from a time swimming with friends. We were in the middle of fly lab, met up early at the pool before going to breed our flies. I hadn't had a chance to shave my legs, and I wear a pair of purple goggles, so my smart-*ss friend named me plum stubble. Once you get to know me, I'm pretty bright and colorful, so I got froot loop.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Means that I am dorky and I like frilly girly things. I didn't think that I would ever put my picture in my profile. I had planned on just using pictures of unicorns or fluffy cute animals.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Big O's fan

baltimore-orioles-1966-19881-300x300.gif

orioles21.gif
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    fit mom obviously lol. and my favorite number is 7