down 60 and wanting to "show off" a little bit (PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• NeewMee
    NeewMee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look incredible! :happy:
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Its wonderful to see success in such a visual way :-) thanks for the inspiration and well done! Keep hitting those goals- am so sure you will !!!
  • SweetCourt
    SweetCourt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking Good! :smile:
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job. Congrats :drinker:
  • dgates2
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us on the journey with you. Thanks for sharing
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Congrats, you look fantastic at 240 lbs.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! Keep hacking away!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you look gr8t!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    please dont take this the wrong way, but is that last pic a typo as far as weight. i am not going to lie, if that is you at 240 (or maybe i am a dense american and youre european and its that silly measurement thing they do) but you look fantastic and carry it very well
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job - congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful wow. wow. way to rock girl. fantastic work and committment....
  • christy3565
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work it's definitely showing
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! My starting weight was just a little less than yours. Your picturs are very motivating. Keep it up!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing and you are such an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!!!
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations to you!!!! Great transformation!!!!! :)
  • Bobbie63
    Bobbie63 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you so much for sharing that. I have about 100-115 to lose, just really started in the last month or so.This is very inspirational. Isn't it funny, you feel great, and you inspire the rest of us! Thank you.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look amazing. Keep up the hard work.
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    please dont take this the wrong way, but is that last pic a typo as far as weight. i am not going to lie, if that is you at 240 (or maybe i am a dense american and youre european and its that silly measurement thing they do) but you look fantastic and carry it very well

not a typo. i am really 240. i guess i carry it well? def not european haha i also do a log of strength training so i think that helps
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    a log of strength? is that like a wand of illusion or a cloak of invisibility? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!