Options
    I'm 5'1", not quite done, but it's definitely a big difference

At the beach in 2011 and 2012, 194 to 150ish
    sidebyside2_zps8e11ad23-1_zpsea12a9c4.jpg

Christmas 2010 in 190's
    026_zps3c06076f-1_zps97ff387f-1_zps64477ec2.jpg

Christmas 2012 at 145
    IMG_0267_zpsdf5ef76e-1_zpsc6963235.jpg

I have exactly the same height and body-build as you Big arms, big thighs, short torso! I consider myself "compact" lol. Thank you for posting this! It gives me hope! :laugh: I love the purple swimsuit too!
  • Juliesigns
    Juliesigns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No pics to add because I'm just starting, but it is really great to see other shorties (I'm 5'0") with the same goals! Very inspirational to see real people with success!!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everyone's success! To the women who posted pics: you all look amazing!!! I love threads like this, because I'm a shorty too, 5'2.5". Us shorties have to stick together, lol. Well, in my profile is a pic of me at @ 160 lbs, I'm now about 152, when I get down smaller I will def post more.
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • SiennaJ51
    Options
    This has motivated me so much! I'm 5'0" and I'm 149lbs and only just started on this weight loss journey, hoping to get down to 120lbs ish which is what I used to be about 3 years ago. Keep up the good work :) x
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm feelin' so many feels with all the shorty love! It's nice to see there are more of us kicking around :) I'm at 4'10", and I've still got 15 lbs to go. I'll post pics later (you can kind of see where I am currently at in my profile), but yes! Loving the inspiration :)
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" (almost) and have lost 18 pounds, 2 to go! No before and after pics on my work computer, but I just wanted to say how amazing you all are doing! The before & after pics are so inspiring. Congrats on taking charge of your health & kicking some butt!
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    I am 5'3'', and i still have a LONG way to go, but this is my success from 240lbs to 209lbs

240-209.jpg
  • bluecrush1203
    bluecrush1203 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    <--- I'm a "moderate" shorty, about 5'4. I've gone from 190 to 154, and went from a size 14-16 to size 6-8. Still trying to tone up and get down to 135-140. It's taken some times and some ups and downs, but if my former fast food loving, running hating self could make a total life change, I think anyone can!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks ladies..... you are all an inspriration! 5'3" and starting at CW 260...... ugh (can't believe I got to this point) and would like to end with a GW of 150-160. I look at these pics and posts and think, if I stick with it, in a few months I too could post some progress pics just as you all have done. You all look amazing, keep it up!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • MrsGinaTaylor
    MrsGinaTaylor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures yet because I am just starting out. Im 5' 2''

ALL The photos before my post is just AMAZING!! WOW!!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures yet and have a ways to go till my ultimate goal. Great job ladies, the pictures are very inspiring! I would love to have some fellow shorties on my friends to help motivate each other so feel free to add me. I'm almost 5'1 I started off at 192 and am currently at 162 and I think my ultimate goal will be somewhere between 110-125 depending on how I feel when I get down to that area and i'm 22 years old.
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    xeq2kw.jpg

My 1st photo post- pretty sure it won't work!! If it does, the 'after' is my 5 weeks into 2nd round of insanity!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    haha this is my drinking Mel montage I made Just now to make my husband laugh...

melisdrunk_zpsa23c1c6f-1_zps6800289f.jpg

and this is a between the last 2 shot from Halloween
    h-1_zps721a9673-1_zps67e84a03.jpg
  • NewVero
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone, very inspirational!

Did most of you change your eating habits and exercise?
    Which of you had the help of the lap band and would you recommend it?
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone, very inspirational!

Did most of you change your eating habits and exercise?
    Which of you had the help of the lap band and would you recommend it?
    I did change my eating habits - logging daily has been a real education. I thought I was behaving myself and eating right but I was way over my daily limit of calories, sodium, fat, and carbs. Also, at the end of the day if I wanted a beer or 2 I would just tell myself I deserved it and drink it. Now, I see if I have enough calories left over to have a beer.

I also exercise more consistently, as I know it helps me earn more calories & I like food!
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    So inspirational! Everyone looks awesome! I can't wait to post my before and after pics. I too just started this journey but know I will be there one day!! ;) great job everyone!!
  • 1elena
    1elena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jumpy983
    Options
    photo.JPG

Height- 4'10"
    Highest Weight-231lbs
    Current Weight-135lbs
    Goal Weight-119lbs
    You look amazing! You look like sisters of yourself! :) Way to go! That is motivating, thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!