5' 0" shortie SUCCESS pics - please

Options

Replies

• You all look great :D I'm planning to lose 15 lbs..
    First proper day, wish me luck!!
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    5'1" Here.. This reminds me I should take a pic for before/after!
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm 5 foot 2 and 165lbs and have been yo yo-ing for months. Thanks for the great inspiration!
  • kaykayvoodoodoll
    kaykayvoodoodoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank u to all the ladies for showing me the most inspiring pics! Being only 5'0 my self I'm motivated more than ever
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This is me! I'm about 5'1, and I've lost 70lbs so far.
    BeforeSmall.jpg
    AfterSmall.jpg

AMAZEBALLS!!!! You look great!!
  • barky586
    Options
    Profle pic.
  • RachyLovesRattys
    RachyLovesRattys Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Shoutout to the fellow shorties!! I'm 4'11 and well working on reaching my goals. I haven't posted pics yet but I def will now! I love seeing my fellow body type get results! It's so much harder for us little'uns I think :)
  • Queen8shaq
    Options
    Bump
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
  • Myosha86
    Options
    You look AWESOME !!! Congrats !!!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You all are making me want to go to the gym NOW! Great before and after pics. I've always considered myself to be short. Can I be part of the club at 5'3" because I most certainly don't belong with the tall people!!!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My success story is here --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/837168-exactly-1-year-later-pics

I'm 5'1", started at 160 lbs. and currently fluctuate between 108 lbs. and 106 lbs. Now I'm working towards dropping my body fat percentage to 15% or lower and increasing my overall strength and body composition with the StrongLifts 5x5 program.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows me in the same outfit at close to my heaviest and close to my now.

It was easy - all I did was eat really clean, exercise 1-2 times a day 30+ minutes, started being more active, changed my entire lifestyle! LOL

I love being healthy now! Good luck to you!
  • SashaQ81
    Options
    Oh my God! You ladies look amazing!!! Congratulations on getting this far.

I am just starting out now. In fact this is my first post. I hope to post my own success photos someday!

I am 31, 5'0. Around 118-ish. I am not trying to lose a lot of weight but I need to tone up. I am completely bent out of shape right now.

I have a very, very small frame and I have looked best around 105-108 lbs. (Not too skinny. Just right for my particular build). Anything over and it shows everywhere.
  • trollsb
    trollsb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 and have gone from 94kg (207pounds) now down to 80kg (176pounds) so I'm about halfway to where I want to be.
    I posted a sucess story with pics in the same outfit in a thread here;

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/871330-almost-at-the-halfway-mark-but

and it seems like the only thread with pics not to get any replies at all, so I felt a bit crap about that.
    28334033_187.jpg28334033_3654.jpg
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i don't know how to post pictures but you can see them on my profile.

i'm 4'11, 24 years old. my highest weight was around 148lbs (the picture of me in the black dress with the pink hair). my lowest recent weight is around 115lbs (pictures of me and the other bridesmaids in the blue strapless dresses). i am currently around 123lbs because i gained some weight after hurricane sandy but i am sloooowly losing it again!

it took me about six months to lose 30lbs, but only a few weeks to re-gain 5-10lbs. any time my body dips down to 115lbs, *kitten* happens and I gain back up to 125lbs.

i am trying to get back to 115lbs and hopefully get down to 105-110 eventually, but i wouldn't hate it if i got stuck at 115 forever. at that weight i was able to fit in a size 4 dress and that's fine by me, i just want to be less jiggly.
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    omg everyone look amazing! I'm 5'1" and currently at 154 and looking to get down 120! y'all give me hope!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    HW 150.2
    CW 128
    GW 115

Still work in progress, but feeling great!

2141bn5.jpg
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a semi-shorty. 5'2" here! So far I am 64 pounds down since last January. Love reading this thread and seeing all the transformations!

Before: 214 pounds
    splashlagoon032.jpg

After: 150 pounds
    IMG_3933.jpg

My progress pics are in this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/864795-my-60-pound-journey-with-many-pics-along-the-way
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How are you doing it?? You look fab!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!