Short Girls UNITE!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm 5'0 and currently 193. Would love to get down to 150, then ultimately 125-130. Still struggling to get back on track from the holidays. Would love support from shorties as well. ;) Feel free to add me...
  • mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like! I am 5'3". My goal weight is 135. :)
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" or so and have only a couple of more pounds to go! I am currently at 114.5 pounds and have learned so much along the way! The biggest thing I've learned is that if you are trying to lose weight it's 80 % about what you eat and 20% your exercise.! Feel free to add me!
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 142lbs. My start weigh was 145lbs and my goal weight is 125lbs. Add me if you'd like :)
  • Cocooma
    Cocooma Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi - Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 53 years old, 5' - right now I weigh 156 lbs, and looking to get to 120 (or close enough). Its' been an up and down battle my whole life. Good Luck to everyone!
  • Zoemarie89
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm 5'3", currently 120 and aiming for 112 :) I'm very pear shaped so anyone who can recommend leg shaping/toning exercises would be brilliant!
    Please feel free to add me, I'm looking for supportive friends and I promise I will be supportive in turn :) x
  • tangledweb55
    Options
    Hi to all! Being short is very hard when we are over weight, we are expected to weigh 120 lbs or less......not true. I am now 50 yrs old and have been over weight all my life. I did manage to lose weight a few yrs ago went from 273 lbs down to 133 lbs I felt and looked good. As luck would have it I gained alot of my weight back. Today I sit here working on my diet plan again but this time I plan on getting down to about 140 lbs. Even though I felt good and I thought I looked good friends and family all felt I was much to thin looking. Now looking back at pics I see what they were talking about, so really its not how many lbs you weigh its about where you look and feel your best. So girls a bit of advice make your goal looking your best no matter if the number of lbs is not what charts say our ideal weight should be. Girls feel free to add me as a friend
  • RawrMoooo
    Options
    I'm 5'0 nothing more and nothing less. I'm currently 125.5 and my UGW would actually be 100 or so. And my starting weight was 145 or something like that. Feel free to add.
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1.5...we can round it up to 5'2 :happy: and I have about 30 pounds to lose. Trying to get down to 125, currently 154. Always up for support, encouragement, and motivation! :smile:
  • rachellem3
    rachellem3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and shooting for 115-120lbs
  • GraphicAddict
    GraphicAddict Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" with lots to loose. Done it before and put it right back on. But this time I'm going to do it for sure:angry:

I'd welcome any buddies to keep me on the straight and narrow. It's easy to kid yourself. Not so easy if others are following you.

So feel free to count me in.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    5' 2" at 100 lbs. Feel great!!!! Only problem is that I cannot eat very much as my calorie intake w/out exercise has to be around 1200!!! So, I have to exercise (which I love).
  • kkchristine
    kkchristine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'1.5". Currently 137.5 lbs. Aiming for 115-120 lbs.
  • TrishyWest
    TrishyWest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet even and want to get back to my pre-kids weight. At least to 120. :) 115 would be even better!
  • TamiCollins
    Options
    add me
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal weight is 120. Feel free to add me!