Fitbit.

Options
Hey,

Where do you wear yours??

I'm getting one next week for my birthday :smile: and I was just wondering where is the best place for comfort/accurate reading?

Replies

• Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my waistband. The website says that some women like to wear them on their bra strap but it feels funny to me there. They will give you instructions on the website when setting it up where you can place it. At night I wear the wristband that comes with it. I love mine.
  • daniyar8701
    daniyar8701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my jeans pocket, left side for every day activities. That pocket has my phone in it, so I check my pocket a lot and this allows me to check to make sure my Fitbit is still there and not missing.

When I work out (I usually use a stationary bike), I put it on the bottom seam of my shorts leg. That way it counts steps a bit more accurately and keeps my active score accurate.

Hope you like your FitBit, I sure love mine!
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my bra strap
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Attached to the front center of my bra.
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my center front bra.
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Clipped to my undies on my left hip:) And no, it's never fallen in the toilet, haha!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    In my pants pocket. When I wear it on my bra it does not count even close to accurately!
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me to the bra wearers. Mine is clipped on the front in my cleavage. Has been since July. Love my fitbit!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Attached to the front center of my bra.

Me too. I forget it's there.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I carry mine in my pocket and I've actually washed mine twice and it still works =). I recommend you also use it with a GPS app like RunKeeper because Fitbit tends to over calculate steps/miles.
  • deeveebee
    deeveebee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bra: center front when I'm working out and strap when I'm not!
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my bra strap and I can't feel it all day.
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Clipped to my undies on my left hip:) And no, it's never fallen in the toilet, haha!

That's where I used to put my pedometer. Half the time when I went to the bathroom it would catapult across the room........lol!!
  • peachesplease
    peachesplease Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering about this, I just got one, and it fell out of my pants pocket at work. That sucker is slippery on carpet, it zoomed away, thank god I saw it. I find the waistband a bit awkward. Will try the bra now!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I wear mine clipped to my left bra strap and I wear it on the inside so people can't see it. I forget it's there most of the time. I use the wristband at night.

I've washed a pedometer before when I left it on my jeans so I'm leery of wearing it clipped to the waistband of my pants. I'm afraid I might wash it so my bra seems like the safest bet. So far, so good!
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    I wear mine mostly strapped to front of my bra too. I do use the clip and wear it on my pocket sometimes too.
  • mkinmon72
    mkinmon72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Front and center on my bra
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    bra till it comes off (like when I walk in the door) then pant pocket.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    During the day - in the middle of my bra
    When I'm lifting or walking on the treadmill - on the waistband of my shorts
    When I'm cycling - on my sock
    When I'm hanging out at home, sans bra - on the collar of my shirt
    When I'm sleeping - in the little pocket on the wristband, on my wrist
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bra...oh. Wait.

I am using a strap for an old digital camera, secured to a belt loop, and then tucked in a pocket, clipped to my belt, wherever.

Feel free to add me: http://www.fitbit.com/user/22WJXV