Fitbit.

Options

Replies

• Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    On the bra for me too. In the center, strap, or on the side. Depends on what kind of shirt I have on. I use to wear it clipped to the little pocket on my jeans, but to many times it popped off or I hit it against something. Also to close to going in the toilet. Moved to the bra and no problems. Stays put there. I also wear it on my sports bra while working out and no issues with sweating. Been wearing it Since Sept. Love it !!!!
  • mkinmon72
    mkinmon72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    They are coming out with a wristband if you can wait until next month.
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on the front pocket (edge) of my pants. The only thing I've found not accurate is it adds steps sometimes when I'm driving. I don't know if it's the motion of moving my foot from the gas to the brake or not. I need to try it on the left side while driving. I LOVE my FitBit! Oh, and I wear the wristband when I sleep at night. I love that it tracks sleep and how many times you wake during the night. As was previously said, you will get instructions on possible places to wear it and how it works. I think it's personal preference and you will find what works for you :)
  • rydersgrammy1
    Options
    I wear mine in the center of my bra or waistband of my pants.....

I hope you like your better than I like mine... I'm beginning to think it was a waste of money....

My pedometer app on my iPhone does the same thing & seems to be more accurate...

Good luck...
  • Djanisol
    Options
    I wear my on my belt. I put it on in the morning and forget about it. When I work out I just clip it on the waistband of my shorts.
  • MommaSand
    MommaSand Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the front and center of the bra bench.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Between my boobs!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've tried my bra, but I'm consistently low on steps when compared to wearing it on my pants waistband or in my pants pocket. Did some experiments and, for me, I lose about 3 out of every 10 steps that way.
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Centre of my bra if I'm wearing it - otherwise hooked to the waist band of whatever I'm wearing on the bottom half lol
  • HisEminence
    Options
    Mine is attached to my dog's collar! He gets a lot of steps in!
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Right cup of my bra.
  • Kristy528
    Kristy528 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I clip mine on my bra right between my girls...I thought i read when i was setting my Fitbit up that you should have it clipped on the upper half of your body....maybe im wrong. When I am at home in my PJ's but not going to bed yet i clip to the collar of my shirt.
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    how does everyone feel about the flex wristband that's coming out? i'm really considering pre-ordering. i've never had a fitbit. (i use a regular heart rate monitor when i go to the gym with an annoying chest strap) i am paranoid that i would lose the "one" or the "ultra" or whichever else that is clip on. i can lose pretty much anything and i'm clumsy too so that doesn't help. but i really like that you can view stats without syncing or needing to use your phone (you can't do this with the flex.)
    the flex wristband is really chic-looking but i'm really into fashion and don't know how i'd feel wearing it ALL the time (although the plain black one could potentially just look like a cool bracelet). gahhhhh. i don't know what to do! help me friends!
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I like the idea of the Flex wristband but I love how my Zip actually shows me the information...the Flex only utilizes lights to show how close you are to your goal. I think it's too much money when the only way you can see your numbers is on your phone (if it's compatible) or on your computer.
  • HisEminence
    Options
    I wear my Fitbit One tracker on my gold chain that I already wear around my neck. While it is small and more readily lose-able than other technologies, I find the One to be small, inconspicuous and awesome as a device. i would not get the bracelet because, to me, it looks like a cheap piece of rubber with limited wear-ability. I wear the One under my clothes and no one knows i have one. Plus, it connects to your phone via Bluetooth and so you would not have to whip it out to see how you are doing. You can just check your phone.
  • lgstone
    lgstone Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I found the "clamp" of the FitBit Ultra and One too narrow to fit my belt, and in pockets or on clothing, 2 ended up in the laundry.

So I ended up clipping it to the front edge of my cell-phone belt holster. This has worked very, very well for a year now. It also means when I change clothes and slip my phone case off the belt, I see the FitBit and think to make sure it ends up in the right spot for the next part of the day.
  • Foggy7640
    Options
    On my bra...on the right side...:tongue:
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    When I am wearing jeans, in the small fifth pocket. In work clothes, if I am wearing pants with a light waistband, I will clip it on there. Otherwise it goes in a shirt pocket or in my bra.
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i wear my fitbit one clipped to the center of my bra. Don,t even notice it,s there
  • jessmarie1023
    jessmarie1023 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I used to wear it on my waistband, and then I lost it!! So after I bought my second one, I wear it on the center of my bra!