Girls, 5ft7!

Options

Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm pear too! I carry every last big of weight around my stomach and thighs, so annoying -.-

^^^^This is me and I would like to hit 135 but would be happy with 140...hanging at 143 now!
  • Unique_ways
    Unique_ways Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    150 -155 lbs any lower than that and I will look sick
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    My original GW was 145, then I changed it to 140 and now its 132. I don't think I will drop it again, I'm just about happy with how I look.
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    145-150ish is my goal
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    140-145 range, I think. Or whatever weight I fit into most size sixes easily. I'm pretty sure it'll be 140 because I was a size eight when I got down to 148.
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    probably 150ish. i am more aiming for clothes size rather than a scale ##. jean size 29 (NOT SLIM FIT- as i naturally do not have a boyish frame).
  • artiepuppy16
    artiepuppy16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is ideally around 150ish, but for now I've got 160ish in mind :)
  • kris2413
    Options
    As of now its 180. Only becausei haven't beenin the ONEderland since middle school.
    Its sad, i'm only 20 & knowing i allowed myself to get this way is pathetic.
    I have nobody to blame but myself.
    BUT, after MANY failed attempts for some reason this time around is so much
    different.
    I'm so excited to see what the skinny girl inside me looks like! (:
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started at 209lbs.
    Original GW as of 12/01/11 = 165ish
    GW as of 6 mos into journey = 158 lbs
    CW as of 1/13/13 = 152lbs

Set a goal at the upper range of a healthy BMI, and then see what your activity level and daily calorie intake will sustain. I found that once I hit my goal at 165, which was the top limit of the healthy BMI -- my activity level and change in healthy diet caused me to actually settle in at a set point around 150-155 over the past six months.

A goal is just that -- something you have in your mind - your body will lead you where it feels comfortable and can maintain.

10 years ago, I got down to 135-140, but could not maintain it due to a change of job and lifestyle. I didn't have the time or energy to maintain the activity level that requires, or the motivation to stay off the wine & alcohol. It's all about choices, time and priorities in life. If you don't maintain the effort to it took to get to a certain weight on the scale, it will creep back up, and up , and up.
  • WelshMaid
    Options
    139... bit of a weird number but I'm in the UK and in stones and pounds it would be 9st 13lb.Just to see that 9st number would be amazing :-)
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal as of now is 160 but that may change the closer I get. For now I'm focusing on re-joining Onderland!
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5'7", my goal is 160. After that we'll see!

That is my goal.

The last time I was at 140 (which I maintained for about two years before my weight started climbing) I had several people tell me not to loose any more weight. I was at the ribs visible on the chest point, and wore a size 4 or 6.

Isn't it strange how two people with the same height and weight can look so different?
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 160 - I like the way I look and feel at 170 - large frame - one I get to 170 I will decide if I want to go further
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    145 and then I will re-evaluate again!
  • sthrshr
    Options
    I'm @ 156.6 right now. My first step is to get to 145. Possibly 140 after that. I am 60 years young. 130 when I was 30 was great, but may not get there now.
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    140. My weight prior to grad school. I'm very curvy (hourglass), so that is perfect for me!
  • angelameyers81
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"7 and my goal weight is between 150 and 155 but it definitely depends on your body type I have a large frame at 200lbs I'm wearing a sz 12 Ive never been below 160 but ill see where I end up...
  • SylLab
    SylLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 with a smaller body frame and I have a goal weight of 130 and toned. A year ago I was at 155 and now I would like to go back down to my weight in highschool!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My goal is currently 140 but I'm just going to keep doing my thing until I feel comfortable in my skin. I might end up at 150 or down to 130 - as long as I'm toned and healthy I'll be happy :)
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" (is that close enough?). My goal is 130ish. As I get closer, I might adjust that a bit.