70 lbs down in 8 months

Options
124»

Replies

• rachmatt
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • slrva
    slrva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great Job!! What have you done to loose all that in just 8 months!!! I just had a baby three months ago and need to loose about that. I was in the 150-160 range before but now am 201. I would love ot know what got you through it and any tips you may have!
    trishell

I have just been counting calories and being really faithful about working out 5 or 6 days a week. I also didn't go crazy about completely cutting anything out of my diet. If I want a cookie, I have one; but I don't have two or three cookies and I know that I will have to work out a little more or eat a little less of the rest of my food. The main thing for me is focusing on the fact that this is my new way of life and having plenty of grace with myself. Hope that helps.

You have a wonderful philosophy, the same one that I've adopted for myself. For me, too many diets have been failures because of the restrictions and trying to completely change everything all at once.

Looking at what you have done, YOU are alredy a success ... thank you for inspiring the rest of us to succeed too!
  • svtrich
    svtrich Posts: 24
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!
  • vivianlove16
    Options
    Hey you look amazing, wooow, what a change : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!