WHAT ARE ALL MY SINGLE FRIENDS DOING FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
I'm having a party! why should the lovey-dovey couples be the only ones to have any fun! It is a holiday after all, fun times for EVERYBODY!!!

Kind of looking forward to it actually... What should I put on the menu? Should there be a Theme? Dressy or casual?

What are your plans single friends?

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Other single friends...
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    No good idea yet myself. Being a Thursday night I probably will be keeping things low key but it's still a month away so maybe I'll luck out and find some kind of date! lol
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping one of the three guys I'm dating will plan something with me lol...I've learned things can change majorly in a month. Too early to plan!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It's always seemed like just a normal day to me.
  • Abi2012
    Abi2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A Good Day to Die Hard .... release date feb 14 2013
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.
    That being said, since it falls on Thursday night, I will be raiding. I would rather raid than celebrated a stupid date like Valentine's Day. Why not celebrate the love you feel for your significant other every single day instead of one day a year? BS. I call BS. lol
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Going to Venice by myself :)
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i have plans with myself to rent a movie and get some liq, make a drink and watcha movie and cuddle with my kitty. ive been asked out for valentines day and i turned them down i jus want to have a nice relaxing evening with myself. :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Making myself an awesome meal + chocolate or ice cream and relaxing in bed with a good book or movie <3
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Well...it's a Thursday this year so looks like I'll be at uni classes during the day then working at night...

first single V-Day in 3 years - hey, life goes on :smile:
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Was gonna say just work, but then I saw this ^^^^ :D
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am taking myself out to see "A Good Day to Die Hard"....I LOVE Bruce Willis and the Die Hard movies are my all time favorites..so that is my Valentines day with myself...and probalby will take myself out for dinner too. I am NOT ashamed to be single...

I could wallow around and do the "sad single girl" thing..but heck no..I would rather be happy single than with someone just so I dont have to be alone on Valentine's Day....

After the dinner and a movie..will be meeting up with friends for karaoke and drinks!!! WOOT WOOT!!! (who knows maybe even randomly make out with someone after I am intoxicated...lol I am a very lovey friendly person when some alcohol is in me...)

Life is good. I am looking good, feeling great.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Other single friends...

#Agreed
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

That is my plan....it is my favorite movie and favorite actor,.
  • rmarie98
    rmarie98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    avoiding any chocolate handed to me... LOL

Does anyone give themselves a cheat day on valentines??? or no??? not sure if I will....
  • angela9887
    angela9887 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Probably going to the gym. The gym is my boyfriend.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Working til 6 then probably eating chinese and watching netflix, curled up with the cat and dog....because my life is so exciting lol Could I find a date? Absolutely. I can name a few guys who would take me out. But I'm trying to be patient and take things slow with a guy I'd like to really be with. Ugh I hate dating :P
  • jr1985
    Options

Ohh that does sound like fun! It will probably be too crowded in the theatre for my personal preferance that day... but will have to put on the agenda for a weekend matinee perhaps!
  • jr1985
    Options
    Other single friends...

:wink:
  • jr1985
    Options
    Going to Venice by myself :)

That sounds FABULOUS!!!!! I would love to go to Venice! have a wonderful time!