WHAT ARE ALL MY SINGLE FRIENDS DOING FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Options

Replies

• jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    avoiding any chocolate handed to me... LOL

Does anyone give themselves a cheat day on valentines??? or no??? not sure if I will....

Heck yes it's a cheat day!!! (well cheat meal... not the whole day) It is a holiday after all! they only come around so often! enjoy yourself! :happy:
  • Abi2012
    Abi2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Check out your theaters to see if they have a "VIP lounge" screen. I highly recommend them. Mine has premium heated and mechanic recliners. You get to pick your seats online so you get your favorite spot. 21 and up only and they serve a full menu and alcoholic drinks! They perks go on and on....and only 14 dollars a seat! totally worth it.
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll be crying.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Check out your theaters to see if they have a "VIP lounge" screen. I highly recommend them. Mine has premium heated and mechanic recliners. You get to pick your seats online so you get your favorite spot. 21 and up only and they serve a full menu and alcoholic drinks! They perks go on and on....and only 14 dollars a seat! totally worth it.

I wish that sounds awesome!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Drinking heavily
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Drinking heavily

want company for that?? lol..thank you so much for the eye candy..so sexy. I just want to lick those abs..damn!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im having a bison / beef burger & whisky tasting party.....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    and by tasting I mean LOL
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.
    That being said, since it falls on Thursday night, I will be raiding. I would rather raid than celebrated a stupid date like Valentine's Day. Why not celebrate the love you feel for your significant other every single day instead of one day a year? BS. I call BS. lol

I TOTALLY AGREE - Valentines is the worst excuse for a holiday. If it takes you having to be reminded by the media to show your special person you care, dont bother. Its fake and insincere.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Gym!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Having the day to myself :D
    Xbox, alcohol and friends! :)
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WHAT ARE ALL MY SINGLE FRIENDS DOING FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?
    Other single friends...

AHAHAHAHA
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Going to fencing as usual...stabbing all the other single losers with swords!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    No idea...probably going to my bootcamp fitness class and going home to hang out with the dog...lol...unless I have other single friends who want to hang out, sometimes we go do a dinner out...I haven't had a date on "V-day" for years ;)
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I will spend a lovely evening with my kids, make a nice dinner and maybe enjoy a glass of wine! Simply another day in/out of a relationship. Silly holiday.

Enjoy your party and I say make it dressy, why not! :heart:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    sounds fab.. we should celebrate we are free...lol aw we do deserve to celebrate too... after all its about love...
  • Have a date with "GYM" ... he is my new best BF!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    bridgetjonesfunny.gif
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Using all my calories on tequila ;)

Not really...
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm not single this year, although the man doesn't really do romantic ****. So Idk.

But in past years, I've usually hosted a horror film bonanza with a pint of ice cream required at arrival.

My go-tos are:
    1) Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Does it really matter if you have a boyfriend if he's going to turn into pod person anyway?
    2) Silence of the Lambs- The early scene where the dude jizzes in her eye reminds me of the less pleasant parts of dating

Last year, we just went to B-Dubs because we were lazy. Nothing like wings to soothe the soul and fat old men drinking ****ty beer and watching sports to give you an idea of what marriage is for a good chunk of people 15 years down the road.

Cheers!